PO: The Flaming Lips *The Terror* 2xLP

atarirec

The leak definitely sounds like a copy of a copy of a copy, which is exciting because I'll enjoy the high quality version that much more. The last three tracks are waaaaay up there with the best back ends of any of their records and Try to Explain is just... unf.

I don't think I'll have a problem shelling out $35 if that ends up being retail, this is some excellent stuff. Amazing that they can still progress their sound and put out consistently different material after 20+ years.

Cannot wait for this, I refuse to listen to the leak. .......not much longer to go.

Anyone picking up the Zaireeka vinyl for RSD?...it's gonna be a pricey bastard.

I'll never be in a situation where I'll be able to take advantage of listening to the 4 LPs at once but I'm getting it.

You're in for a treat when you finally hear The Terror, it's brilliant.

So far I have 4 turntables, 3 recievers and 2 sets of speakers locked down. Just need to find a few more people that'd be down for it.....It's just a matter of if one of my local stores manage to get a copy.....appearently only 7,500 are being pressed.

NIiice, that is what I want to hear!!. Always so excited for a new Lips release.

So far I have 4 turntables, 3 recievers and 2 sets of speakers locked down. Just need to find a few more people that'd be down for it.....It's just a matter of if one of my local stores manage to get a copy.....appearently only 7,500 are being pressed.

NIiice, that is what I want to hear!!. Always so excited for a new Lips release.

I'm half way there with just my setup since I've got 2 of everything.  Just need 2 more setups and somebody that's actually gonna buy the album, haha.

Found this on their store. It isn't listed anywhere in the shop so I'm not gonna order just yet.

http://store.flaminglips.com/the-terror-limited-edition-colored-vinyl-463882.html

Silver vinyl. Hoping it isn't picture disc silver like De-Loused. Also, "Limited"

Edit: $8 shipping fuck that