Cinematic Sunrise Picture Disc ($4.99 plus $1.99 Shipping)

Man, I know pic disc sleeve are always ripped but mine was 100% ripped in a circle! Every single side ripped all the way through that the plastic sleeve is no more lol!!

But for $7 I guess I don't need a pic disc plastic sleeve!!! Lol

Same here. I got mine in the mail yesterday and the plastic sleeve was destroyed. But seriously - for $7 who cares?

From all the stuff I've heard about pic discs on this forum, I feel like surface noise should be sort of expected. It might just be that your copy is particularly bad about it. I'm not near my turntable (I've been home on Spring Break this week), but when I go back to school, I'll give my copy a spin and see how bad it is. Aside from the limited edition of Bloc Party's album last year (which I haven't spun yet), this is my only pic disc, so I don't really know exactly what to expect.

From all the stuff I've heard about pic discs on this forum, I feel like surface noise should be sort of expected. It might just be that your copy is particularly bad about it. I'm not near my turntable (I've been home on Spring Break this week), but when I go back to school, I'll give my copy a spin and see how bad it is. Aside from the limited edition of Bloc Party's album last year (which I haven't spun yet), this is my only pic disc, so I don't really know exactly what to expect.

Yeah I agree that pic discs probably are not as clean of a production process in comparison to black/clear/color wax. I only have one other pic disc (the Copeland/The Pale split) so ill be doing a comparison today.

It makes me happy I never bought that cool-looking 25th anniversary of Thriller.

• 2 weeks later...