Andrew McMahon - The Pop Underground EP

To be fair, i started listening to Something Corporate when i was 11. That was before I really followed music online. I've heard of Jack's Mannequin but never knew anything about the band. I'm currently listening to Everything In Transit. I know I've heard The Mixed Tape before and I probably just thought it was SoCo. Don't hate me too hard. lol

I think a lot of people who didn't get the 7 package will regret it. If I remember correctly some people in the PaT thread were bummed they waited so long on ordering that, Glass Pass, and the repress of ETIT. 

i regret not  getting glass passenger sooooo hard. missing out on the 7" doesn't bother me at all. 

GP was the first record I ever ordered. It started my lust for collecting and getting into the hobby. Really surprised they're so hard to find now. 

Box Car Racer at HT was the first record that started the hobby for me. Saw GP the next day at another shop, figured I'd come back at a later date to get it since I literally had just got into the thought of collecting… poof, it's been gone ever since.

I think a lot of people who didn't get the 7 package will regret it. If I remember correctly some people in the PaT thread were bummed they waited so long on ordering that, Glass Pass, and the repress of ETIT. 

I mean, it's a 7" with only one other song. so I mean...

Totally different than a full length, and I don't want to pay 20 bucks extra for a fucking 7" pic disc.