Andrew McMahon - The Pop Underground EP

• 4 weeks later...

From the Jack's Mannequin Facebook page:

I’m pleased to announce that tomorrow, 4/2 at noon est/9am pst the official preorder of “The Pop Underground Ep” will become available. Package one includes a 10 inch vinyl for 14.99 and package 2 includes the 10 inch vinyl, an autographed silk screen of the album art and a 7 inch picture disc for 34.99. The picture disc A side is Synesthesia and the B side is a cover of America’s “Sister Golden Hair Surprise”. Both packages include an instant download of Synesthesia and a digital copy of the album available on release day.

Yea, I'm not happy about a 10 being so expensive. However, I'm such a JM/SCOCO/AM fan boy I'll throw down for that 34.99 pack, even though it'll end up costing me 50 with shipping. 

The 35 pack is so terrible. a 10" and a picture disk, along with a silk screen? god damnit.

Will drop 20 for the 10" because I love Andrew and everything he does and even if I hate it (which I really doubt) it'll at least have some value.

Dammit this will go up when I'm in a staff meeting tomorrow.

Excuse to save money. Regret later.

If you wanna send me a pm I'll pick this up for you and ship it to you when I get it. Just a thought, my school's on spring break and I don't have shit else to do until next week haha plus it may help save on shipping.