Owel - Owel (Sold Out)

I'm sorry I have a weird question. Is the sender of this package (owel & I see colours) Dan? I'm using a freight forwarder to send the package from US to Singapore and this package arrived at the US address, and since I usually order many vinyl to consolidate the shipment, I have no idea this package is which of my order.

Thanks!

yup dan marter aka swoso studios aka intheclouds records

but moreso because this record is a lot better and will leave far more of a legacy as this band keeps becoming more and more well known

i wouldn't doubt the price on this skyrocketing if it isn't repressed

Personally prefer HBSB to this, but yeah this is gonna be one of those records. I've already gotten offers for mine.

• 4 weeks later...

Athletics, Take One Car, Vasudeva, Owel, and Gates have all played together (with varying lineups) many times in the tri-state area, and it's always an amazing time!

In fact, Gates is playing with Take One Car and Vasudeva at a few shows on our upcoming tour with Pentimento and Have Mercy, should be a great time!

So glad to see this scene getting some love as I genuinely am honored to be a part of it.

Athletics, Take One Car, Vasudeva, Owel, and Gates have all played together (with varying lineups) many times in the tri-state area, and it's always an amazing time!

In fact, Gates is playing with Take One Car and Vasudeva at a few shows on our upcoming tour with Pentimento and Have Mercy, should be a great time!

So glad to see this scene getting some love as I genuinely am honored to be a part of it.

Best scene.

• 3 months later...

Oh man....I love their music but this is ridiculous!

They don't have money to fund the release but want to record with Mike Watts and shoot a video for one song? Doesn't make sense to me...

Nevertheless, I'd love to see them cover a variety of songs (if I had too much money): Pantera's "Fucking Hostile" or Opeth's "The Leper Affinity" or "Blackwater Park" for example :D

All those rewards suck except for one: the Wedding/Special Event one! I mean $600 for a good live band on your wedding??? That's basically for free! I'm marrying in August and would love to have Owel play there...only that I live in Germany! :(

They added a $30 vinyl option, still ridiculous. I thought the idea of kickstarter / indiegogo was that backers got a better deal than they would in a real life situation, not a worse one. This is basically just asking for donations for a new album, which is fine, but don't disguise it.