Cave Singers - No Witch shipped for me

Ordered it a week ago, shipping notice today

Seriously? I've ordered and been cancelled on that item three times.  And currently have another order 'pending.' 

Let us know when you receive this if its the LP.  Maybe they sent you the CD version? 

Nuclear Sad Nuclear by The Number Twelve Looks Like You is surefire. Ordered twice and hasn't shipped. The label that pressed it isn't around anymore either, so I can't see them getting more copies.

Blue Sky Noise was up a little less than a week ago. They took it completely off the site and my order already got cancelled.

Also, In Desolation - Off With Their Heads got cancelled even though it's still available from Epitaph.

Thanks for the heads up on Nuclear. Sad. Nuclear.  I would love to have the album, especially for $10.  But like you said, given that the label is kaput, I wouldn't mind a code, either :D

Got the deerhunter cassette exchange ep for free with a code. Also got hole nobody's daughter for free. The shipping is faster than amazon prime for me. I got one of them the next day. Anyone else experiencing this?

You're probably close to a distribution center. My Best Buy orders typically take 2-4 days.

Took a chance on Flo Rida - Right Round 12" single and it shipped. First backordered item that shipped for me!  I will admit I didnt really want it but for $3.99 thought id take a chance. I'm still convinced BB is making good money off this promo since people are buying records they may not have purchased in the first place if not for the chance at a code.

If you order 5 items at once and they're all backordered and they all cancel on you, do you get 5 codes?

If not, would it look weird to place each item in a separate order?

I'd do then separate orders anyways simply because free shipping and it's easier for one to ship if you want, imo.

Some solid vinyl sales in general at BB right now

Picked up

Kanye - POWER Single Picture Disk

The Killers - Spaceman/Four Winds Picture Disk

Spoon -  Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt

Panda Bear - Person Pitch 

for 57 bucks. and person pitch was backordered so i'll either get it or a 10 dollar gift card ;)

Scratch what I said about Frightened Rabbit - Woodpile 12". I just got shipping confirmation on it. I've heard nothing from the FR camp about this release and they're usually pretty good about emailing when new releases come out.

I'm guessing maybe you'll get the 7" Woodpile single. I was going to order this tomorrow, so thanks for the heads up!