Not true.  I've said in this thread a bunch of times what records I'm using.  But now I'm just PM'ing the records I'm using to anyone who asks.  Happy to help those in the VC community. 

I wasn't trying to be accusatory! Haha sorry. I've been doing some digging to try and find some stuff that I wouldn't mind having if it ships so that I don't feel burned. Do you mind PM'ing me the ones you are using? Thanks!

sleeping on trash by the wonder years is a good one, i think thats sold out and they probably arent going to repress it

I had this and The Greatest Generation give me a code the first time around, but now TGG just shipped and I think I'll try again with Sleeping on Trash. It's still available at other retailers and I have a feeling Best Buy is somehow getting new stock from these other sources, which would explain the DCFC Plans thing as well as my TGG just shipping.

Also, all of the Streetlight represses are on BB (but not the Catch-22 version of Keasbey) as well as some of the other new preorder stuff like the Rise Against B-Sides and Ocean Avenue Acoustic. That should help some of you with codes and nothing to use them on :)

other ones i still have open orders on are
bayside - acoustic

eminem - you don't know

smash of course

peacebone - animal collective

diamond by stick to your guns

hope division by stick to your guns

the two worlds split which is b&c and TF i think

tell all your friends by tbs

and the used s/t

edit: just saw that two worlds is not on backorder anymore but i have not gotten a shipment notification

other ones i still have open orders on are

bayside - acoustic

eminem - you don't know

smash of course

peacebone - animal collective

diamond by stick to your guns

hope division by stick to your guns

the two worlds split which is b&c and TF i think

tell all your friends by tbs

and the used s/t

edit: just saw that two worlds is not on backorder anymore but i have not gotten a shipment notification

Expect Tell All Your Friends to ship, definitely still in press and I used a code to order it like 2 weeks ago. Just a heads up in case you were hoping for a code.

Anyone try Mastodon's Crack the Skye lately?  I got a code from it back in March...

Edit: Screw it, I'll be the guinea pig and report back haha

^mastodons - crack the skye..........I've used it for codes a few times

Just got another cancel for 'no witch' (gonna order their latest album 'Noami' I have it on my phone and its pretty darn good)

I'm gonna try Crack the Skye too.  And, like all my other orders, gonna be happy if it actually ships.  $12.99 for that album is a good deal and I do like that record a lot.

Also, Noami is a good album- so nice choice using a code on that one. 

I'm gonna try Crack the Skye too.  And, like all my other orders, gonna be happy if it actually ships.  $12.99 for that album is a good deal and I do like that record a lot.

Also, Noami is a good album- so nice choice using a code on that one. 

Same here.  I listen to the album enough that I should really have another copy anyway... that way I can stop playing the green splatter variant so much :D