"We're sorry, the item below is not yet available and remains on backorder. We expect it to arrive on your doorstep between August 16 and September 4. To keep you informed of its delivery, we'll send tracking information once it has shipped. "

Do you guys think that means it will ship or be canceled?

I've received that email for orders that ended up shipping and not shipping. So who knows.

Standard message. Anytime you get a code you get: order confirmation telling you it's on back order; message telling you it's still on back order and to anticipate it between certain days; message telling you if it's not ready to ship by day X it will be canceled; cancelation message informing you a discount is on the way; message containing discount code.

I've had orders ship anywhere during that process, so it could go either way at this point still.

This isn't the message I received from either of my previous orders (one shipped, one didn't). This didn't say it'd be canceled, just said I had the option.

Pretty sure your coupon is for 10 bucks. I've never seen one for more regardless of the price of the record.

I used a coupon plus six bucks to get a 16 dollar record, which didnt ship so I got a 16 dollar coupon, which I used plus four dollars of a gift card on a 20 dollar one which didnt ship. So yes, I have a 20 dollar coupon.

^several times I've bought something for twenty or soo. Used one code and 10 bucks. Its canceled. Get a code for the 10. A few days later I get a code replacing the previous code. Never have I gotten a code for anything other than $10. Weird. 20 makes more sense and would bee nice.

I used a gift card so instead of refunding the gift card they put it all on one coupon. Which actually saves me money because gift cards are taxed while coupons aren't.

I ordered stray from the path and 36 chambers.

36 chambers arrived today but looks like its warped to shit. do you think it is still returnable if I open it to see if its worth keeping?

Nevermind, just called. Rep said that was a good question and patched me through to their superior, but she said I can definitely open it and attempt to play it. If it doesnt work, then I can send it back for a replacement. Awesome.

Edited by SaviorSelf