PO : Old Gray - An Autobiography

• 1 month later...

any idea when these will be shipping here in the US? its been forever :(

It's only been two months, which isn't that long by pre-order standards. Pretty much the standard. I think this will be shipping by the end of the month. You could maybe get a more accurate answer by sending them an ask on the broken world media tumblr.

http://brokenworldmedia.tumblr.com/ask

It's only been two months, which isn't that long by pre-order standards. Pretty much the standard. I think this will be shipping by the end of the month. You could maybe get a more accurate answer by sending them an ask on the broken world media tumblr.

http://brokenworldmedia.tumblr.com/ask

Already been asked on there 100 times. First test was rejected, set things back.

• 1 month later...

unfortunately it's one of those things with the plant and we'll be waiting a while, at least from what I've read. Derrick at Broken World is good about getting shit done on time, at least from the times I've pre-ordered and bought stuff from him. Can't wait for this to come in though, such a great album.

Got this from Dog Knight today. Everything looks awesome, though I must say the packaging was slightly sub-par. They did a good job using poly sleeves and storing the records in them while outside of the jacket, but there were no cardboard squares used to protect the records/jackets. My mailer was pretty darn banged up, so I feel lucky that the jackets are unharmed and the records aren't warped at all.

Anyway, so stoked to finally have this album in my hands. It sounds amazing!

Got this from Dog Knight today. Everything looks awesome, though I must say the packaging was slightly sub-par. They did a good job using poly sleeves and storing the records in them while outside of the jacket, but there were no cardboard squares used to protect the records/jackets. My mailer was pretty darn banged up, so I feel lucky that the jackets are unharmed and the records aren't warped at all.

Anyway, so stoked to finally have this album in my hands. It sounds amazing!

yeah, I was fucking shocked at how pristine my records came. overseas and minimal packaging and they STILL looked better than most of the records I get domestically. incredible.

were the preorder covers #'d? I saw some dude post his with a #/25 but I can't find it.

yeah, I was fucking shocked at how pristine my records came. overseas and minimal packaging and they STILL looked better than most of the records I get domestically. incredible.

were the preorder covers #'d? I saw some dude post his with a #/25 but I can't find it.

Yeah, I've been having incredible luck with records from overseas lately. My preorder covers weren't numbered.

• 3 weeks later...