Sigur Ros - ( ) and Agaetis Byrjun represses available on roughtrade?!

"Dear Customer, Unfortunately, we have had to cancel your order(1000*****) for Sigur Ros Agaetis Byrjun LPx2 because it is now out of print and we can no longer obtain it from our suppliers. There is a more expensive version available: http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/29117

Kind Regards,

Rough Trade Shops Customer Service"

FML

I went ahead and told Amazon that I'm past due their est. arrival of ( ) & AB. We'll see what happens there. It'll probably happen to show up today and make me feel like an ass. I've been having a lot of mailorder problems lately for some reason, though, so I'm paranoid on that front as well.

"Dear Customer, Unfortunately, we have had to cancel your order(1000*****) for Sigur Ros Agaetis Byrjun LPx2 because it is now out of print and we can no longer obtain it from our suppliers. There is a more expensive version available: http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/29117

Kind Regards,

Rough Trade Shops Customer Service"

FML

did anyone ever figure out what the difference was between those two versions, aside from the small money difference

Damnit, it's been 30 days and my amazon uk order hasn't arrived. They processed a refund but I'm still really hoping they show up safely at some point.

I posted this in another thread, but I have two Amazon.uk orders and two fatcat orders from a few months ago that still haven't shown up. I don't know what's going on with USPS international shipping lately, but I'm not a fan at this point. I'm not going to be ordering anything from overseas for a while.

Damnit, it's been 30 days and my amazon uk order hasn't arrived. They processed a refund but I'm still really hoping they show up safely at some point.

Same. I reordered through .com marketplace (still from a uk store), and it came to $5 or so more. At least those will (hopefully) arrive.

the last 2 packages I had coming from Amazon UK were beat to bloody hell. one was the new Suede LP, which took 5 weeks to arrive and was so badly damaged in shipping that the record was unplayable and warped worse than any record I've ever seen. something bad is going on in Royal Mail to international customers.

the last 2 packages I had coming from Amazon UK were beat to bloody hell. one was the new Suede LP, which took 5 weeks to arrive and was so badly damaged in shipping that the record was unplayable and warped worse than any record I've ever seen. something bad is going on in Royal Mail to international customers.

Hm, I've never had any issues buying from the UK or via Royal Mail. 

Got my version of ( ) in the mail yesterday - package was in perfect condition, and record sounds awesome.  No problems with this order!  I definitely recommend this to anyone still looking to get it!

Could you describe the packaging? Is it a double gatefold or a single sleeve containing the lp's. Also does it have a die-cut outer with the ( )'s cut into it? If so what is it made of? Plastic or paper? Thanks!