Bates Motel

Rip

Anyone catch the series premier of this tonight?

I was a little skeptical at first because it's really weird how they're doing it.  I can't tell if the whole thing is set in current time, in the 60's, or in both at the same time.  And to be honest, after the first episode, I still can't tell.

Either way, I really enjoyed it.  Whether you're a fan of, or if you've never even seen the movie "Pyscho," it's worth checking out.  It's definitely going to be a crazy series.

THEN SHE THREW KEIFFAH OUT ON HIS BUTT. HAVE FUN LIVIN ON DA STREETS WIT YA FRIEND! I SEEN YA TAKE THOSE MUSCLE RELAXAS, JENELLE. HIGH, HIGH, YA HIGH!

what the fuck is wrong with Keiffer/Janelle.  seriously!  gary is the way to go for her.  not gary from teenmom the OG series, but the marine gary. 

what the fuck is wrong with Keiffer/Janelle.  seriously!  gary is the way to go for her.  not gary from teenmom the OG series, but the marine gary. 

i just typed out a really long synopsis of the year in jenelle's love life since the show was filmed, then realized how sad and pathetic i sounded knowing that much info. ahahaha. all i can say is that following her and her love interests on twitter is an even more hilarious trainwreck than the tv show.

i just typed out a really long synopsis of the year in jenelle's love life since the show was filmed, then realized how sad and pathetic i sounded knowing that much info. ahahaha. all i can say is that following her and her love interests on twitter is an even more hilarious trainwreck than the tv show.

its so hard to watch, yet even harder to stop!  what is her twitter handle?  I feel like it has to be 50% about smoking weed, 25% how her mom just doesnt understand, 20% keiffer/gary, 5% jacee.

its so hard to watch, yet even harder to stop!  what is her twitter handle?  I feel like it has to be 50% about smoking weed, 25% how her mom just doesnt understand, 20% keiffer/gary, 5% jacee.

OH SHES CLEAN NOW. hahahahaha it's @PBand Jenelley_1

her husband's (yes, her husband) is @courtyb11 and gary's is @gary_head

you really need to follow them all for the full effect. bahahaha. just google 'jenelle evans and courtland rogers' and read up on that situation. it's too good.

So I watch a shit ton of television, I'm not proud of this, but I have terrible insomnia so I don't sleep much.  So honestly, should I watch this, or wait to see if it develops and then marathon watch?

I think its worth watching if you're already up and have time, but I prefer watching tv shows marathon style anyway so just watch it one way or another. 

So I watch a shit ton of television, I'm not proud of this, but I have terrible insomnia so I don't sleep much.  So honestly, should I watch this, or wait to see if it develops and then marathon watch?

Whatever you wanna do man.  It's hard to say because I like marathon watching shows.  But when I find something really good, I can't wait to see the new episodes each week.

Just watched it, pilot was alright. I'm definately interested though. Seemed much longer than your typical one hour drama/thriller. I don't mean that as a bad thing, had me kind of looking ahead to what's gonna happen.

Story arch questions?

Main arch

Summers murder cover up?

Character archs

Norma and the highway?

Norman slowly going crazy?

Love the retro feel but I'm very glad they kept up with the times as to not alienate the younger viewers

Right out of the gate I already felt bad for Norman when I usually felt creeped out by the character making this even more interesting.

At 10 episodes this has the potential to be great even if it lasts one season