PO: Code Orange Kids / SDF/ The World Is A Beautiful Place / Tigers Jaw - 4 Way Split 7"

Huge pressing, seems like overkill. The Wonder Years pressed less.  

Man, I really got torn a new asshole for what I thought was a harmless comment.  And I wasn't even the one who said /5000 was overkill.  Last time I mention The Wonder Years in a metal thread/comment whatsoever on pressing numbers.

Anyways, to stay on topic, I've had this split for a while and it rules.  Slept in the day the PO went up and missed the pink /250 so I had to settle for the /1500.  

Man, I really got torn a new asshole for what I thought was a harmless comment.  And I wasn't even the one who said /5000 was overkill.  Last time I mention The Wonder Years in a metal thread/comment whatsoever on pressing numbers.

Anyways, to stay on topic, I've had this split for a while and it rules.  Slept in the day the PO went up and missed the pink /250 so I had to settle for the /1500.  

haha I am totally not trying to give you a hard time, I promise. 

did you get a clear from their in-store appearance or their show tonight? I only had the chance to buy a t-shirt.. but the Twin Peaks one is so good. my girlfriend got the deer one. I got mine in one size too large though, so hopefully they go up online so I can grab one.

I went to both, but I got one at the Chain Reaction show.