Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be...new pressing

that tan is nice!

too bad this is the laziest pressing i've ever seen victory do and that says a lot considering how shitty all of their releases are already

That's plenty enough for me to pass on this. I was disappointed enough with the Full Collapse repress I got. Don't really want to repeat that. 

Guest doublejvictory

Got tan since my TAYF is tan and the copy of WYWTB sounds crap and has terrible packaging. Also used this as a chance to get Thieves and Villains 'South America' on Pink which I have wanted for a long time but never got around to getting. Never heard the bonus track on it.

That track is really good! Thanks for the support.

Guest doublejvictory

by insert do you mean a real insert or cd jackets thrown inside the jacket again?

It's the real deal insert! I hope you enjoy the vinyl. It turned out great.

It's the real deal insert! I hope you enjoy the vinyl. It turned out great.

I already have one of the cheap fold over jacket versions, don't know if I want to spend anymore on it... maybe I do. that tan is pretty sweet

edit: $6 shipping and I'mmmm out. Maybe I'll pick up the HT pressing when it shows up!

that tan is nice!

too bad this is the laziest pressing i've ever seen victory do and that says a lot considering how shitty all of their releases are already

Seems like a standard release jacket, insert, vinyl. Yeah I agree gatefold would be awesome but I have no personal problems with a standard release for the price...which I think is fair. The laziest part about the release to me is the most limited variant. Straylight Run's pressing as well as Thursday, and Taking Back Sunday's newest pressings have all offered their most limited variant on the exact color (may have done more with that variant I'm not sure).The new Thursday variants released were standard jacket/insert/vinyl but for a standard release I thought it was done nicely enough. Record looks and sounds pretty good as well.