Want a FREE gold vinyl copy of Grizzly Bear's Shields?

Hi.  I recently started a blog about upcoming vinyl releases, similar to OMG Vinyl, but focused specifically on independent label releases of the type championed by sites such as Pitchfork, Gorilla vs Bear, Brooklyn Vegan, Stereogum, etc.  I don't review music, I just show you where you can get it.  I work in vinyl distribution, so I'm pretty on top of such things.  I decided I wanted to use my resources to try and create an outlet for sharing information I am privy to with other vinyl collectors and listeners.

The website of the blog is www.hipstervinyl.com

In hopes of boosting readership of the blog as well as getting some feedback on what I’m doing right and what I’m doing wrong, I'm giving away a FREE sealed copy of Grizzly Bear's Shields on GOLD vinyl (absolutely free!) to one lucky winner.  To be eligible, either "like" the Grizzly Bear post via the Facebook “like” radio button on the blog or leave a comment on any of the Hipster Vinyl posts.  I would prefer comments that will help me figure out how I can improve the blog, but any comments at all would be great!  Entries will be accepted for 1 week from today.  The winner will be chosen at random, and I promise it will be completely unbiased.  Not exactly sure yet how I will notify the winner, but I will figure it out.  Thanks for reading and for your help!  Good luck!  Hope you enjoy the blog!

excited to see that beach house is making a push to have their earlier albums readily available. i was all-too-complacent with teen dream for so long that i never bothered to give beach house and devotion a real chance. gosh has that changed..

Oh man, I totally forgot that today is April Fool's Day!  I swear, this free giveaway of Shields is 100% for real, not a joke.  Hahaha, can't believe I didn't think about that.  Good luck again!

I'm more likely to take you seriously and maybe even visit your site if you put in the 17 seconds to adding a profile picture. Bonus points for it being branding from your site.

People actually call themselves hipsters? I thought it was a deragatory term.

I'm assuming the name is at least a little tounge-in-check.  And I appriciate that.  I'll be following the blog. 

OP, do you have a Twitter account where you'll post links when the blog is updated?  If not, you should.  That's how I get a lot of my vinyl info.

Also, I'd love to be entered into the contest.  I bought a Gold version of "Shields" but gave it to a friend as a birthday present.  Really would love a copy of my own!