Game of Thrones: Season 3

i love Arya so much.

HOWEVER, a good cliffhanger would have been like in the books, after the red wedding when the Hound bopped her over the head with an axe, not to let people know if she's alive or dead.  that was the end of the Arya POV chapter, then there were no more Arya chapters in the rest of the book (I know, as soon as it was all 'then the Hound brought the axe down on her head' or whatever i was like NOOOOOOOOO and frantically paged through the rest of the book to find another Arya chapter), so you didn't know her fate.

i love Arya so much.

HOWEVER, a good cliffhanger would have been like in the books, after the red wedding when the Hound bopped her over the head with an axe, not to let people know if she's alive or dead.  that was the end of the Arya POV chapter, then there were no more Arya chapters in the rest of the book (I know, as soon as it was all 'then the Hound brought the axe down on her head' or whatever i was like NOOOOOOOOO and frantically paged through the rest of the book to find another Arya chapter), so you didn't know her fate.

but she is in the rest of the book.? 

so... were off to wait until next march for the next season?   :(  I love this show so much.  

Have yet to watch the Red Wedding or the finale. Had to wait to the girlfriend got back in town... tonight should be the night. Next march, i know. At the rate of production Bran is going to have a beard soon enough and there will probably have be multiple Rickons, ala Lassie, except without all the dying. This show is expensive to produce; nevertheless, it might behoove them to shoot multiple seasons in one shot. They are only 10 episode seasons and it might be cheaper in the long run, especially given the huge cast and all those contracts.

I heard there is talk of filming the novellas (e.g., Hedge Knight). Scratch than and do a spinoff solely of Davos.

Have yet to watch the Red Wedding or the finale. Had to wait to the girlfriend got back in town... tonight should be the night. Next march, i know. At the rate of production Bran is going to have a beard soon enough and there will probably have be multiple Rickons, ala Lassie, except without all the dying. This show is expensive to produce; nevertheless, it might behoove them to shoot multiple seasons in one shot. They are only 10 episode seasons and it might be cheaper in the long run, especially given the huge cast and all those contracts.

I heard there is talk of filming the novellas (e.g., Hedge Knight). Scratch than and do a spinoff solely of Davos.

I was thinking about that the other day.  These "kids" won't be kids for too much longer and given how much this show costs to produce I don't see why they wouldn't consider getting creative with it.  Especially if they're able to map out how the show is going to presented.  I guess that'll be up to the producers to figure that one out.

Hodor.

Underwhelmed by the final episode.

I guess after the Red Wedding I was waiting for a major event to end the season, and they kind of just ended it. Everything got tied up nicely, but no major WTF moments or anything.

Long wait until next season though....

im okay with that because I feel like season 4 will be a lot of WTF moments.

Watched the last two episodes. brutal. Maybe it was worse that i knew what was going to happen. The talk about naming the child "Ned" and teaching him to ride a horse.... Enough to make a grown man cry as Morrissey would say.

There be spoilers...arrr. They changed the Osha/Rickon storyline a bit. Lord, I hope the still do the Manderly/Davos interaction. That was one of my favorite parts of the 5th book. Fat Man's revenge will taste sweet. Sweeter than a hot Frey Pie. It appears that they will do the whole Reek thing. I would have been fine with cutting it out, but they have done bat shit crazy Ramsey Bolton well so far. This comes up earlier than the books, so i am not sure how much torture filler than can air before the fake wedding. I wished they had included the Greatjon more. I suppose they downplayed him and other northern lords to show Roose more.  Also, it looks like everyone in the Hall died during the Red Wedding, whereas in the books a few people lived and were taken hostages.

I AM NOT TIRED!!