PO: Uncle Acid - Mind Control Die Hard Edition

Missed it goddamnit. I've been checking the site every day for a month waiting for this.

Same.. lucked out checking VC this morning. They really snuck this out- little to no heads up on their FB (not until it was almost sold out). 

Time differences really screwed American buyers as well.  Saw this at like 8:30 AM European time.

Did they send out an e-mail?  I have gotten them in the past for pre orders but I'm assuming since they posted it late on their FB page well into the pre order that they didn't.  Not an overwhelming huge fan of Uncle Acid or Cathedral but for us US folk it'd be nice to know about this at least a day or so in advance so we have a shooting chance if it was something we wanted. 

No email from Rise Above this time (as for the Poison Apple release also).

I've been checking the site quite a bit as I've been waiting for this... managed to snag a purple die hard which was nice!

Kinda almost makes up for me missing the All Pigs Must Die EP 3rd press on Coke Bottle Green that sold out the other day! I almost cried, I still might... If you know of anyone that has one for sale then let me know ;-)

I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that I was able to get a die hard clear. So fucking amped!

Me too. I know we sound nerdy about it but I always miss the die hard Rise Above stuff so it was great to get these. It was $118 for the Uncle Acid and Purson LPs but that is cheap compared to what they are unfortunately going to be selling for later. Hopefully I can snag a die hard of the next Electric Wizard release.

I'm starting to get slightly irritated with RA regarding my 7'' order that I've yet to receive.  Ordered the white/green /200 variant the day it went up, got an email a few weeks later saying they oversold and would send me a different one of my choice, that was about 2 weeks ago.  Still no shipping confirmation or answer to the email I sent them.  Kinda peeved but it'll most likely be in my mailbox within the next few days.  Anyone else run into these issues?