Boston Marathon Explosions

my brain shuts down every time i think about the fact that these dudes blew shit up in Boston, then stuck around in Boston for DAYS and didn't leave asap or at least before they could be IDed by police.

Equally weird that he can apparently elude police for hours/days but "only" managed to kill 3 people in a crowd with his bomb.

my brain shuts down every time i think about the fact that these dudes blew shit up in Boston, then stuck around in Boston for DAYS and didn't leave asap or at least before they could be IDed by police.

Then again, he wasn't getting out of here by plane and was only getting to Canada or Mexico through back roads. Would have taken days to drive anyways. Once you are ID'ed, probably not safe anywhere in the world -- unless your end goal was to hide in the hills somewhere in a 'stan like Osama.

They were kinda screwed no matter what they tried. But is weird they didn't try anything.

Then again, he wasn't getting out of here by plane and was only getting to Canada or Mexico through back roads. Would have taken days to drive anyways. Once you are ID'ed, probably not safe anywhere in the world -- unless your end goal was to hide in the hills somewhere in a 'stan like Osama.

They were kinda screwed no matter what they tried. But is weird they didn't try anything.

they weren't ID'ed until yesterday, though. they literally had days to just leave the state in any way possible. they shut down things for maybe a couple hours after the bombing, but after that, they could easily have gotten away because no one knew who they were looking for yet.

been listening to boston sports station, and one of tamerlan's friends called in saying that they're just completely normal guys, and that they usually just hang out and smoke a ton of pots.