Mother Love Bone- MOV reissue- May 20

shiiiiiiii+!   cheapest Euro shipping from SSD is 46 bucks!  I usually check to see the shipping difference between my U.S. and German address to see if it's worth it to send overseas or ship domestic and have to wait sometimes well over half a year, before I can pick it up.  Sometimes the extra 10 or 15 bucks is worth it depending on what it is... but... $46!  Holy Shitstage!

Amazon de has it for about 10 bucks less (counting exchange, in U.S. dollars), also including their free shipping, so obviously its a no-brainer on where I pre-order from, just guess I will do without one of the special 1500 to have it in hand as opposed to shipping to where I have to wait to pick it up...

Wait for Picadilly Records. They always get the limited coloured versions, and are UK based, so shipping should be much more affordable. I know ordering from Picadilly and shipping from the UK to Canada is cheaper than SSD and the US to Canada.

Wait for Picadilly Records. They always get the limited coloured versions, and are UK based, so shipping should be much more affordable. I know ordering from Picadilly and shipping from the UK to Canada is cheaper than SSD and the US to Canada.

thanks, will keep them bookmarked for future reference!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two years ago I think I sat in front of the guitarist of this band while I was on a commuter train.  It was pretty weird, he was on the phone the whole time and recalling his grunge days to whoever was on the other line. He probably didn't say anything that isn't pretty well known to begin with, but it was still really interesting.  Sorry for being off topic, but that just popped back into my memory when scrolling across this thread.

I got a message from Amazon de that they couldn't fulfill this yet, and would I like to cancel, I took it as implying I should probably cancel.  I decided to hold off, and then a few days later, got a shipping confirmation.  I expect it tomorrow.  I got it for way cheaper than what it is on the site now.  They removed the original listing and put a new page up at higher cost... so I think they may have tried to get me to cancel so I would re-order at the new price.. or maybe I am paranoid.

Either way, i have one arriving soon, and super excited.. have held off listening to it on cd or ipod for the last few weeks in anticipation.... though certain songs have been running through my head...  i also kind of wish I would have looked around a bit better and taken the advice at checking a few other online shops, I see the numbered/colored version is available for not much in some German shops... but oh, well..