DEATHWISH INC. & SFU RECORDS RSD DEALZ & SPECIALZ

Can't seem to get the coupon to work. I ordered the Loma/Raein split and the Hesitation Wounds t-shirt about 10-12 hours ago, but they keep telling me the code is not valid :(

I thought perhaps it would not be valid on these items so I added in the Heiress LP and tried entering the code again, but to no avail. Anyone knows what's up with this?

I don't think you can use the code on the pre-orders? (Loma raein)

Can't seem to get the coupon to work. I ordered the Loma/Raein split and the Hesitation Wounds t-shirt about 10-12 hours ago, but they keep telling me the code is not valid :(

I thought perhaps it would not be valid on these items so I added in the Heiress LP and tried entering the code again, but to no avail. Anyone knows what's up with this?

The code is not valid on the brand new stuff, which includes the Loma / Raein split 7" and the Hesitation Wounds t shirt.  It does work on the Heiress LP, and I tested this to make sure, and it does apply the $2.40 discount to the LP.  

The code is not valid on the brand new stuff, which includes the Loma / Raein split 7" and the Hesitation Wounds t shirt.  It does work on the Heiress LP, and I tested this to make sure, and it does apply the $2.40 discount to the LP.  

Thanks for clearing this up for me! But when I checked out just now, I got a "bad gateway" message. I still got an order number and confirmation though.

I've emailed you guys already just to make sure it got through.

Picked up some stuff.

Harm's Way "Isolation" 12LP

Whips/Chains "Master/Slave" 12EP

End Of A Year "We Understand Europeans Are Sexual People" 7EP ***

End Of A Year / Segwei "Split" 7EP

End of a Year "Self Titled" 7EP

Self Defense Family "I'm Going Through Some Shit" b/w "All Fruit is Ripe" 7EP

Self Defense Family / Fires "Split" 7EP

Self Defense Family "I Heard Crime Gets You Off..."

Self Defense Family "Self Immolation Family b/w World Virgins" 7EP

Self Defense Family "Jamaica" Black T-Shirt

code rocked, not usually a shirt person but tonsillectomies drive people to buy shirts.

Ended up working overtime on Saturday and didn't make it out to a record store.  However, that didn't stop my from dropping like $115 in the DW estore.  They had a lot of stuff that I'd been meaning to pick up for a while now and with 20% I couldn't go wrong...

Then for some reason my purchase must have set of an alarm with my bank.  I got an email, two text messages AND a voicemail asking for me to verify that I had made a purchase through them.  I've bought things from them before and it never set off any alarms.  I'm really not sure why it did this time.

Guest deathbydrums

Got my order in today, The Repos 7 inch is really solid and I'm stoked to finally own some Raw Nerve stuff especially the compilation LP

Raw Nerve is awesome, grabbed that comp too! Can't wait for it!

Got my order today :)

Now I have a nice Deathwish shirt, and they even guessed my size correctly. Fucking magicians.

The promo material for Sunbather is making me all the more excited for it to come out.

I've probably been making a mistake by not checking out Cursed yet.

We are magicians.