Fest 12

you people should get rooms there, so we can all hang. its slightly more expensive than holiday inn, but sooo much more relaxing. and it's a short walk to everything. far closer than the holiday, well unless you're walking to 1982 or the laboratory.

Seriously, the place is sweet.

Looks like I just booked the same room as last year! You guys have a kitchen in that room? That's awesome!

Seriously, the place is sweet.

Looks like I just booked the same room as last year! You guys have a kitchen in that room? That's awesome!

haha, yeah, we got a small kitchen, but a kitchen nonetheless. i like that we have a table in the breakfast quad of the place to just sit and relax and check out records..

looks like tickets obtained (thanks santiago)

now i just need my flight paid for, and it's a go. hopefully next month i'll get my tickets.. FUCK YES!! ITS ON!!!!! Year #6. Whoo hoo!.

I hope so, trying to get Dads to play some Matchbox 420 covers \m/

I just want our time at Fest to be the most crust punk thing I do with my life since the age of studded leathers and bullet belts!

D-Beat 4 lyfe!

i can just imagine you with a crust jacket and shirt, bunch chains around your neck holding a 40, but wearing surfer shorts and adidas flip flops. haha. 

i can just imagine you with a crust jacket and shirt, bunch chains around your neck holding a 40, but wearing surfer shorts and adidas flip flops. haha. 

Back in the days I was pvnk...PS Adidas flip flops are where its at \m/

So when I was horribly intoxicated I met this girl at Taco Bell who had a Limp Wrist patch, I told her I love her, even if she loves mosh pits full of naked gay dudes lol

I really need to find my high school pics, pretty sure they died on some inactive photobucket :/ Had my leather that had Disclose/Abrhama Cross/Discharge/Shitlickers painted on it. Had my punkcore Clit 45 studded jean vest and also another CRASS one, and I forget what my full on jean jacket had...but it was pvnk lol....probably Ratos De Poraro "Crucificados pelo systema" lol

clit 45? hahahahahahaha. 

there's an awesome youtube video where they talk shit to a bunch of star wars geeks and one gets punched to the ground by some dante (from clerks) doppelganger. oh man, good times. 

Dude i remember that! he got decked in the chin hard too! i wish I could remember the one really good song by them, all I really miss from the Punkcore days is SS Kaliert/AGT/Virus and my buddies who were on Charged! I think they went by Chaotic Alliance and now they all split and made Massakari I think?

My first record was when I was 16 and it was Toxic Narcotic 12" hits lol pvnxxxxx

AND A 311 OR DAVE MATTHEWS BAND BUTTFLAP! OH MAN, I WANNA DO THAT SO BAD NOW!