WTT: I have a SEALED COPY OF ATDI "RELATIONSHIP OF COMMAND"

tetsuodaironman

I have a sealed copy of the RSD ATDI. It is immaculate. Great record. I want to trade if you can give me A) Glassjaw "Worship and Tribute" on white vinyl and B) Daft Punk "Human After All". If you have both then my only copy of Relationship is yours. I'm not trying to rip anyone because we all know Relationship is going for a lot now. I just want two records that I need for me collection. You can offer me cash, but honestly I just want these two records and Relationship is yours!

Actually, I would like to trade it for Amputechture. I've been on this board for 6 months looking for that. It's a pretty good trade because bother albums are killer. And I don't care about making money!!! Just want Amputechture. After tax I spend $39 for my Relationship. Actually, I'll trade for Frances the Mute or Amputechture. I just want to complete my Volta collection! 

Anyone with these TMV records and willing to trade, please PM me. I can throw in $10 too to sweeten the deal.

Value, or not, I am sure there are some people who enjoy listening to Relationship more than Amputechture and would enjoy it more in their collection. It seems like most people on here are good people and they don't try to sell things for crazy amounts because they like helping out other people to get the music that they really love. I also have a copy of the RSD Ready to Die. And someone sold a copy of Amputechture for $35 or $40 last November. It's all about the love of the music and the vinyl camaraderie. Come on!

I just want Amputechture which had more pressed. And, no, the record will only go up in value like everything Omar and Cedric related. Deloused had 10,000 pressed...have you ever seen the price of that ever go down? Just trying to get some Volta here.

He's saying that Relationship of Command is going to go down in value. It was just released. Your first request was pretty farfetched considering the values that those Mars Volta albums go for. Just because eBay is blasting huge numbers for RoC right now, doesn't mean anything. That won't necessarily last. 

He's saying that Relationship of Command is going to go down in value. It was just released. Your first request was pretty farfetched considering the values that those Mars Volta albums go for. Just because eBay is blasting huge numbers for RoC right now, doesn't mean anything. That won't necessarily last. 

It was a shot in the dark. I don't think people will sell it for $20, but I also don't think it will go for below $35 either. 

It was a shot in the dark. I don't think people will sell it for $20, but I also don't think it will go for below $35 either. 

For sure, man. What you want to try and get out of it is up to you. Those records you mentioned go for $60+ and $100+ regularly on the Bay and do not have RSD hype surrounding them. Asking that for a record you just paid $30 for isn't necessarily going to be met with smiles and cheers; that's all I'm saying. 

For sure, man. What you want to try and get out of it is up to you. Those records you mentioned go for $60+ and $100+ regularly on the Bay and do not have RSD hype surrounding them. Asking that for a record you just paid $30 for isn't necessarily going to be met with smiles and cheers; that's all I'm saying. 

I paid $39 and will more than likely just keep it because I love the album. I guess I'll just wait and hope that TMV gets stuff repressed in the future. -_-

I paid $39 and will more than likely just keep it because I love the album. I guess I'll just wait and hope that TMV gets stuff repressed in the future. -_-

Yeah, prices did vary on EVERYTHING yesterday. Wish RSD could set prices but it seems that it's not that easy. Well, good luck with those albums. 

If you happened to want to sell it I know of someone that would pay $45ppd. If you want his info, just PM me. Definitely not a bad album to hold onto for yourself though!

Yeah, prices did vary on EVERYTHING yesterday. Wish RSD could set prices but it seems that it's not that easy. Well, good luck with those albums. 

If you happened to want to sell it I know of someone that would pay $45ppd. If you want his info, just PM me. Definitely not a bad album to hold onto for yourself though!

Appreciate it! I'll let you know.