Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

holy mothballs batman that is so good.

I can honestly say I was only checking this thread for the heck of it to stay up on the here and now. saw citizen with MO and whatnot last month and didn't get me going at all. hadn't heard them before and didn't care for the vocals/live sound. sounded very run-of-the-mill. just listened to that cover and i'm super impressed. i'm much more of a fan of at least cleanISH vocals and this dude can carry quite the tune. really pumped to hear more after hearing that 30-second clip, too. the mix/mastering was awesome.

bravo to jeff for putting this out

holy mothballs batman that is so good.

I can honestly say I was only checking this thread for the heck of it to stay up on the here and now. saw citizen with MO and whatnot last month and didn't get me going at all. hadn't heard them before and didn't care for the vocals/live sound. sounded very run-of-the-mill. just listened to that cover and i'm super impressed. i'm much more of a fan of at least cleanISH vocals and this dude can carry quite the tune. really pumped to hear more after hearing that 30-second clip, too. the mix/mastering was awesome.

bravo to jeff for putting this out

Check out Mats solo stuff.

Matkerekes.bandcamp.com

Haven't heard/seen that Counting Crows cover before. Pretty cool. But yeah...

why cant it be monday already? damnit. 

This. What time do RFC pre-orders go up generally? i was able to grab the rarest colours of Daylight and Turnover last PO and they were up at around 4-5pm (early morning for me)