Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

Drew said above he should get his hands on it tomorrow. Probably means an advance/reviewer copy or something, though.

That clip sounds awesome. Hopefully they put up a new track when the pre-orders go live.

I just took that to mean that he was probably gonna contact RFC in the morning when he got to his office. With this having a June 11 release I could see preorders not going up until sometime in May.

yeah I have no idea when pre-orders for this will go up, but let's look back on the recent pre-orders for the last few RFC releases

Daylight pre-order went up ~ 3/21 (release date was 4/30, so a little over a month before release)

Coasta pre-order went up 4/3 (release was 4/30); so 27 days before release)

Koji pre-order went up 4/3 (release was 4/30; so 27 days before release)

Captain, We're Sinking went up 4/3 (release is 5/14; so about six weeks before release)

obviously we're right in the beginning of the time when this could go up for pre-order - I would guess either mid-week next week.

yeah I have no idea when pre-orders for this will go up, but let's look back on the recent pre-orders for the last few RFC releases

Daylight pre-order went up ~ 3/21 (release date was 4/30, so a little over a month before release)

Coasta pre-order went up 4/3 (release was 4/30); so 27 days before release)

Koji pre-order went up 4/3 (release was 4/30; so 27 days before release)

Captain, We're Sinking went up 4/3 (release is 5/14; so about six weeks before release)

obviously we're right in the beginning of the time when this could go up for pre-order - I would guess either mid-week next week.

Yeah, that was my logic. A month or so before release.

Just saw this thread now, thanks for all the kind words on what we're doing. It's been a really crazy year so far, sort of reminds me of 2010 with Title Fight, Fireworks, Tigers Jaw, Man Overboard, Transit, etc records all coming out.

The Citizen record is unreal good, I think with Warped, and how easy it's going to be to get the record (cheap copies in every Hot Topic bundled with RFC 2013 sampler for free) things are gonna be going pretty well for them. 

Pre-orders will be up in a week or two. 

Just saw this thread now, thanks for all the kind words on what we're doing. It's been a really crazy year so far, sort of reminds me of 2010 with Title Fight, Fireworks, Tigers Jaw, Man Overboard, Transit, etc records all coming out.

The Citizen record is unreal good, I think with Warped, and how easy it's going to be to get the record (cheap copies in every Hot Topic bundled with RFC 2013 sampler for free) things are gonna be going pretty well for them. 

Pre-orders will be up in a week or two. 

out of all the great RFC releases this year, the new Citizen is my favorite, excited for this.