Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

i promised myself i wouldnt run the new song into the ground, but i really cant help myself, and ive started to. im like itching for this record, and thats all ive got right now. ahhhh.

so excited for this record. 

I've been trying to do the same thing. I said to myself yesterday I'd stop for a week or so. 5 or 10 plays later...

I wish it would so I could stop being tempted to order it.  I don't need to spend the extra money on that stuff just to get that cool slip cover!

Haha. I'm guessing you got a random mix separately? I only really ordered to get the mix - but after seeing the covers - I'm glad I did. Figuring they are limited to 100 - I thought they'd be gone by now.

Haha. I'm guessing you got a random mix separately? I only really ordered to get the mix - but after seeing the covers - I'm glad I did. Figuring they are limited to 100 - I thought they'd be gone by now.

Yea I got a random mix on its own, the shirt that comes in the deluxe is pretty sweet but I don't need/want any of the other stuff, so I just can't justify it.