Bad Rabbits - American Love

Bad Rabbits launched pre-orders for American Love last week but we've yet to see a vinyl option. Whats up mindovermatter? is there going to be a vinyl release for this? Would be a absolute shame if there isnt, im expecting this to be album of the year material.

This has finally been pressed by Enjoy The Ride and they look sweet, on sale today at 1pm est / 10am pst. $20.99 http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

BR_Promo_20(1)_400w.jpg

or theres a bundle w/ all 4 colors for $80.99 and comes with a sweet slipmat

IMG_2294_original.JPG

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the super late bump on this one.  I must've missed it the first time around.

The band hasn't expressed any interest in doing a full vinyl LP of this one.  We did the 7" singles (the second one just went up for sale), but beyond that I don't know that it will see light of day on vinyl.

Sorry for the super late bump on this one. I must've missed it the first time around.

The band hasn't expressed any interest in doing a full vinyl LP of this one. We did the 7" singles (the second one just went up for sale), but beyond that I don't know that it will see light of day on vinyl.

in this day and age of music this just makes zero sense to me, you'd think you'd wanna give your fans every possible opportunity to purchase your product.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm in need of the test press, the clear with red/white/blue splatter, and the gold with red/white/blue splatter.  I'd be willing to pay a considerable amount for them.  I keep checking discogs/ebay/craigslist, but no luck there.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Ross is always trading test presses, hit him up on IG

I'm in need of the test press, the clear with red/white/blue splatter, and the gold with red/white/blue splatter.  I'd be willing to pay a considerable amount for them.  I keep checking discogs/ebay/craigslist, but no luck there.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Watch here.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/krockradio24