what phone do you have?

Had the Droid Razr, but now have the iPhone 4S. The 4S was free because my mom works for Verizon and won one in a contest. She wasn't into it so I traded her my Razr. Honestly, for my purposes it's all the same.

samsung galaxy nexus

the only smartphones ive ever had have been androids, but the battery life on this thing is abysmal.  after visiting my best friend in texas and seeing how much better her battery life on her iphone 5 was than mine (and i'm talking WAY better), i'd consider getting an iphone when i'm due for an upgrade this fall.

is everyone's iphone 5 battery life that good? she could take it off the charger and check all her social networking sites, and if i did the exact same thing on my phone, my battery would drop to 80% and hers would still be at 97%.

Droid 2 for quite a while now, battery is going on it. Doesn't last a day with my fair amount of twitter use and periodical web browsing. With texting practically the entire time of course. Nothing a normal smart phone user doesn't do though I assume. But, its certainly a noticeable difference from when just even say 6 months ago.

I have an upgrade to use as of now, my front runner just from random googlings is a RAZR MAXX just for the insane battery capabilities. But, honestly I like the free ones so we'll see in the coming days.

is everyone's iphone 5 battery life that good? she could take it off the charger and check all her social networking sites, and if i did the exact same thing on my phone, my battery would drop to 80% and hers would still be at 97%.

Mine was great up until about 3 weeks ago. I figured it was because of the jailbreak, so I restored the phone and it's still shitty. It's also taking a long time to charge through a computer too all of a sudden.

I got the iPhone 4S. Awesome phone in my opinion. I used to have a Droid Incredible but it ended up getting super slow and shitty in only about a year. That being said, the new androids are looking awesome and I feel I might go back after my contract is up. They each have their pros and cons.

Motorola Something Drug Dealer Type Tracfone Dealy That I Got From Walmart WITH CAMERA AND INCONVENIENTLY PLACED "INTERNET" BUTTON THAT CHARGES MINUTES EVERY TIME I ACCIDENTALLY PRESS IT!

That is the actual name for my phone. Seriously.

Motorola Something Drug Dealer Type Tracfone Dealy That I Got From Walmart WITH CAMERA AND INCONVENIENTLY PLACED "INTERNET" BUTTON THAT CHARGES MINUTES EVERY TIME I ACCIDENTALLY PRESS IT!

That is the actual name for my phone. Seriously.

Walmart? NOT PUNK AS FUCK

I love my macbook and ipad, but for phones I swear by Android.  I'm a super phone geek and upgrade about once a year, always with Android.  Started with the G1, Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, and now I'm using a Galaxy SIII.  I love being able to root them and install custom roms.  If I were to upgrade right now I'd definitely get the HTC One.  Phone is pretty incredible, but my next upgrade will probably be the next Nexus phone.  Always top tier.

[media][/media]

ugh. everyone is having sales on the HTC One and the sales end on the 30th. the soonest i am allowed to upgrade is may 1st. whyyyy meeee

If you're moving to a different carrier, how expensive could it possibly be to have a one day overlap of two different services. Purchase on the 30th and cancel the previous carrier on May 1st.

Also, I stand by my deriding of the HTC One.

• 2 weeks later...