Since We Have Mods Now

The sales section of this board has become a cluster fuck as of late (it always has been, but seems even worse now). Threads are off the main page in a matter of hours.

Suggestions:
- One thread per user. If you want to buy, sell, or trade do it all in one thread.
- Make a two day limit before you can bump a thread.

Consequences:
- Lock any thread over one per user.
- Lock any thread bumped more than once in a two day span.
- 3 day ban if you get 4 threads locked.

P.S. Maybe we could remove that Trade List pin. Everyone already has their tradelist in their signature.

P.P.S. Is there a way to change how many threads come up per page.

P.P.P.S. Is there anyway to delete your own threads?

Agree 10000000000%. After RSD, it was and still is the absolute worst when all these Noobs come out of the woodwork to post "WTB: ATDI" or whatever record it is.

And you're right....threads fall out of the first page so quickly but then heaven forbid if you bump your thread to keep it towards the top.

I used to love to browse the FS section but now its so colluted, its hard to keep up

I am down with all of these suggestions.

To delete a thread scroll to the top and click on Topic Moderation right beside the top Post a Reply link. You can delete the thread in there.

It's tough to know when to delete them though since you need to link to the thread in your feedback...

In my opinion it's just because of RSD and these threads will dissipate within 2 weeks tops. Those users have just enough of a right to b/s/t records as everyone else does. I'd strongly disagree there was any cluster-fuckery going on here prior because both Dave and I clean up a lot of crap around this board.

I hate to make it sound like we're not going to do anything about all the RSD clutter but this happens EVERY year and it dies down quickly. We're not going to crack the whip on people for not doing anything offensive or sketchy.