PO: Arrows in her & Gifts 10" Split (Ships in July)

looks really good.

hey Dave, was the Leaving test approved?

sorry - I missed this. Yes. 

I have one and it sounds great. Band is happy as well. I'm taking a very hands off approach at this point but once in hand we will do the Pre-Orders. After all this time there is no reason to do it any way except right. I am honestly unsure if this will ever get repressed so if you think you want one I'd order it when it goes up. This EP is awesome and I swear with the right break this band could blow up. I think they are making some solid new stuff on top of it all. 

sorry - I missed this. Yes. 

I have one and it sounds great. Band is happy as well. I'm taking a very hands off approach at this point but once in hand we will do the Pre-Orders. After all this time there is no reason to do it any way except right. I am honestly unsure if this will ever get repressed so if you think you want one I'd order it when it goes up. This EP is awesome and I swear with the right break this band could blow up. I think they are making some solid new stuff on top of it all. 

i ordered a copy of Leaving back in sept 2012 ;)

if i'm not on the list of people who bought one originally i can send you my paypal receipt as proof

Wow! I can't believe I gave money to @kenneth smith All the things he has done it's sad to read that article. Karma. I'm stoked to finally be getting Leaving. I know my address has changed since last year. I'm looking forward to the email. 

Everyone is talking about how great Owel is. This is another band that needs that same attention.

Thanks JerseyDave for helping out once again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i realize now that my post is incredibly misleading, sorry!

jerseydave said that the fb update was in regards to the plant shipping the records to the band, so it's going to be a bit longer.

im pretty sure the band posted a picture of leaving on their instagram.  it was white i think.

The original photo came from europe. 

Here is the deal: To even ship the pre-orders is more money than the band has at the moment. To try to save some cash a friend in Europe agreed to take 20 copies to fulfill the Euro orders. 

To my knowledge the rest hasn't hit the US yet but that photo is floating around. 

These guys are doing all they can to make this right but the truth is it wasn't their obligation. They are nice guys and took it on but the reality is that it's not an easy thing to do. I have no time frame as to when the original orders will even ship once the vinyl is in hand since we figured out it will take about $800 to ship alone. They started the IndieGoGo - I helped with a chunk of cash - but it isn't hitting anywhere near where it needs to.

I honestly feel for these guys. They are trying to do the right thing and set things right and they deserve a good break. I keep seeing people asking for Tests and I just want to jump and say pledge to the damn indie go go so they can get the van fixed, ship vinyl they had no obligation to press and just play some music. I know it's first world problems but really want it to work out for them 100% but what I can do ultimately is limited and I've done beyond what I can. 

Folks will get this thing but I'm unwilling to put a time on it. I have a Test and is sounds awesome. This band should be getting so much more respect than they are. In the end you will all be pleased to have this. They will go up for sale as soon as they have them. Part of the sales will go to shipping other orders and paying me back. It's a far from optimal situation. 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-arrows-in-her-fund-leaving-pressing

• 1 month later...