Vinyl at Target

konk

I figured if the store had any lps they would be next to or near the other vinyl they carry (the 7"/t-shirt combo). Or at least with the music. On my most recent trip I finally noticed they sold lps but they were located like you said near the turntables. Seems like they would get more sales if they moved them to a different area. I picked up a reissue of Dark Side Of The Moon, can't imagine how many more I would have picked up on my past trips to target had I noticed them. Those 7"s are shit btw more of a novelty than a record.

I figured if the store had any lps they would be next to or near the other vinyl they carry (the 7"/t-shirt combo). Or at least with the music. On my most recent trip I finally noticed they sold lps but they were located like you said near the turntables. Seems like they would get more sales if they moved them to a different area. I picked up a reissue of Dark Side Of The Moon, can't imagine how many more I would have picked up on my past trips to target had I noticed them. Those 7"s are shit btw more of a novelty than a record.

I've seen them in three different places in the stores around Detroit. Near the turntables like you said, on a back end cap of the music area and in line at one store. I get the idea that they're not going to expand past the 4-5 titles they carry in store.