FS eBay: Yellowcard, Blink 182, Dead Kennedys

Guest Fredneck

Guest Fredneck

Known to sell albums for more than I paid for them. Just like 98.4% of the people in this forum.

Mr. bean is one of my favorite British comedies. The Young Ones are my #1 favorite.

Guest Fredneck

Lol but on a sidenote remember when people used to call me the worst? Lol. But for real you are openly a flipper gtfo hahaha

I am here to stay. I am not breaking any rules. I am only being rude to people who are rude to me. I am doing nothing different than what anyone else is doing on here.

But I am not a 100% committed flipper. I think people who are COMPLETE as@holes to others should be banned. I ordered this record within minutes of it going on pre-sale. I did my research. If someone REALLY wanted this they would have done their research and pre ordered it with the rest of us.

You've done your research! You've earned your right to flip! Your email is [email protected]?

Blahhhh

Guest Fredneck

Flippers happen.  That's to be expected.  It's the obnoxiously ignorant, douchey flippers that I could really do without.

I just posted a link. I got attacked. Just standing my ground.

Wow, at least I'm selling my old tri-color. This is ridiculous.

Nothing surprises me on this sub-board, anymore.  I honestly don't get why people join just to promote their eBay listings.  Completely defeats the purpose of members trying to work out deals with other members, and I'm 100% confident that it doesn't increase their auction's traffic or end price.  Reason being, most VC members are smart enough to avoid dumbshit prices and bidding wars.  That being said... I think the world would be a better place without members like Fredneck polluting the boards.  Just my honest 2¢.  It's nothing personal, Freddie -- I'm not singling you out.  You are but one of many cancerous members to the forum.

Guest Fredneck

Nothing surprises me on this sub-board, anymore.  I honestly don't get why people join just to promote their eBay listings.  Completely defeats the purpose of members trying to work out deals with other members, and I'm 100% confident that it doesn't increase their auction's traffic or end price.  Reason being, most VC members are smart enough to avoid dumbshit prices and bidding wars.  That being said... I think the world would be a better place without members like Fredneck polluting the boards.  Just my honest 2¢.  It's nothing personal, Freddie -- I'm not singling you out.  You are but one of many cancerous members to the forum.

Thanks. That means a lot coming from you.