FS eBay: Yellowcard, Blink 182, Dead Kennedys

Guest Fredneck

Guest Fredneck

Ah, you're right. I guess after 10 months they finally sold all 35-50 of them.

Wrong again. It sold out fast. But found a few and sold them on RSD. Thanks for playing.

Actually it was $40. If you selected it to buy it the price changed to $40.00.

Well I don't know about you, but I definitely bought it for $21.99 last week. I've got the receipt and the test press to prove it. I don't care about people flipping things, but don't tell a man he is wrong when he has made a correct statement.

Guest Fredneck

Well I don't know about you, but I definitely bought it for $21.99 last week. I've got the receipt and the test press to prove it. I don't care about people flipping things, but don't tell a man he is wrong when he has made a correct statement.

Lets see the receipt. Post a pic. Thanks.

Why?

Because you keep coming on here trying to sell things that JUST sold out like a week or two ago for insane prices. You were on here trying to sell recent copies of Full Collapse and Where You Want To Be for over $100, when they barely came out. This isn't a place for you. If you want to do that, that's your choice and ebay welcomes you. VC is a community for people to help each other not take advantage of people.

Guest Fredneck

Because you keep coming on here trying to sell things that JUST sold out like a week or two ago for insane prices. You were on here trying to sell recent copies of Full Collapse and Where You Want To Be for over $100, when they barely came out. This isn't a place for you. If you want to do that, that's your choice and ebay welcomes you. VC is a community for people to help each other not take advantage of people.

Well, I guess it's ok to sit on an album for a period of time, take an average from prior ebay sales, and sell it on here. It's the same thing I am doing. Just slower.

Guest Fredneck

Riiiiiiight. So why did you even ask for a picture when you knew you were just going to go the "OMG ITZ PHOTOSHOPPED" route?

Because I can. Thanks for asking.

Well, I guess it's ok to sit on an album for a period of time, take an average from prior ebay sales, and sell it on here. It's the same thing I am doing. Just slower.

Some people do that, yes. But a lot of people here are good people who do fair sales and trades. It just sucks that we have to deal with people like you now. Now I have to sift through sale threads to weed out the bullshit.

Photoshop is an awesome tool.

GODDAMNIT. FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS THREAD. You are being a gigantic sack of dicks and you can't seem to grasp why people don't like you. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A SACK OF COCKS.

It infuriates me that I'm getting notifications for this shit now.

Because I can. Thanks for asking.

Ok. I'm not sure why you insist on alienating the very people you are trying to sell things to. From a business perspective this doesn't seem smart. Good luck though, ebay is full of kids with too much money who don't do their research and I'm sure you will eventually sell it.

Guest Fredneck

Some people do that, yes. But a lot of people here are good people who do fair sales and trades. It just sucks that we have to deal with people like you now. Now I have to sift through sale threads to weed out the bullshit.

I have not broke any rules. Never attacked anyone. I only treat people the way they treat me. It takes 2 seconds to see if you don't like a thread. I am not asking you to stay in here and act pissy. Move to the next thread. It does not take a genius to figure it out. Or does it? Hmm

Its funny this dude thinks that advertising his insane eBay shit in VC is actually going to help him sell whatever record he is flipping. Nobody here is going to fall for it. Take your shit to absolutepunk or elsewhere where maybe you'll be able to rip off some uninformed people. Your shit isn't welcomed here. You contribute jack shit to VC

Guest Fredneck

Never thought I would say this but I would welcome back teenageeric with open arms if it meant this idiot would disappear

Welcome to the party Brook309.