itsajakie pt. 982374

what was in said gift basket?  was it something nice, or was it your run-of-the-mill basket of fruits?

An assortment of chocolate, nuts and crackers. Maybe some popcorn, too. I gave it to the staff, said it was from a band who wanted to get in the magazine, and when anyone asked, "What band?" I would respond, "Does it really matter?"

What WOULD I have to send you to get my band in your magazine?

I can tell you what NOT to send... I give you exhibit a.)

An assortment of chocolate, nuts and crackers. Maybe some popcorn, too. I gave it to the staff, said it was from a band who wanted to get in the magazine, and when anyone asked, "What band?" I would respond, "Does it really matter?"

I like your attitude but recalling that thread from 2010, I would say it's going to be hard to forget.

Well yeah, I was an ass hole. As is everyone on this board though, hahaha. And honestly it all started from me trying to stick up for a guy that people were being mean to. It got out of hand but my intentions were good

pops is pay to play as well, with a percentage of the overhead after the show.

so a profit is possible, but unlikely for a small show.

We don't pay to play, they actually take really good care of the touring bands there. Super nice staff. Although they always have like 10 locals that they might make sell tickets to play, which is really shitty no matter what, but especially shitty because we're not a huge band to play with. So I don't know

We don't pay to play, they actually take really good care of the touring bands there. Super nice staff. Although they always have like 10 locals that they might make sell tickets to play, which is really shitty no matter what, but especially shitty because we're not a huge band to play with. So I don't know

They sound like #yolowizards