SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

Got mine today, the clear set. Any info on the pressing numbers/colors for the bonus 7"s? The info on Discogs doesn't match what I got. A clear highlighter yellow for DBD and marbled purple for BH. The special guest track on the BH 7" is worth the price of admission alone.

Hey Flood, was there supposed to be an insert with both records? I got mine today, and Battle Hymns has an insert but Destruction doesn't.

I had an insert with both of mine beans. the DBD is nice and has letters from James & Royce. Definitely worth tracking down.

Get ready to spin it right now. Thanks Flood!

I hope it's sarcasm! I ordered mine in June and if new orders are getting shipped first I'll feel shafted.

same. i pre-ordered the whole test press bundle the day they went on sale and am still waiting. i totally understand things have gotten backed up with the whole baby thing (congrats, btw!), so i've been totally fine with being patient...but yeah...still kinda sucks. i don't regularly drop $200 on bundles, so it would be nice to finally get to appreciate my purchase in person. 

I'm getting more and more worried since I realized I never got an email from Asbestos confirming my order, I got PayPal emails but nothing from the label.  I sent them an email but got no response.  I get the new baby thing but some clarity would be nice.  I don't care when I get the records, I just hope I actually get them at all.

I'm getting more and more worried since I realized I never got an email from Asbestos confirming my order, I got PayPal emails but nothing from the label.  I sent them an email but got no response.  I get the new baby thing but some clarity would be nice.  I don't care when I get the records, I just hope I actually get them at all.

they don't send out separate order confirmations. i've ordered from them multiple times and have only ever received a paypal receipt, followed by a paypal shipping notification. i've never had any issue with previous orders/pre-orders with them before. 

i'm just a little antsy since i've had stupid terrible luck with a couple orders at other labels recently where i pre-ordered something as soon as it went on sale, got in early, thought i was all good, only to get an email weeks/months later (after many other people who ordered later on got their copies) telling me mine was cancelled because they didn't have any copies left. now i'm all paranoid about getting shafted on other pre-orders :(

I finally got my split-color Destruction by Definition and Battle Hymns today.

My favorite part has to be the fact that it says "Go Red Wings" in the run-out of the B-side of DbD. Detroit, represent!

Represent this?

"Is Detroit going to turn things around? I could lie and tell you 'Yes.' But you know what? This city is screwed. The only place I've ever been that looks anything like Detroit does now is Chernobyl. I'm not being funny. That's the truth."

-Anthony Bourdain

Represent this?

"Is Detroit going to turn things around? I could lie and tell you 'Yes.' But you know what? This city is screwed. The only place I've ever been that looks anything like Detroit does now is Chernobyl. I'm not being funny. That's the truth."

-Anthony Bourdain

Cool story, bro. Hope you have a great night, too.

they don't send out separate order confirmations. i've ordered from them multiple times and have only ever received a paypal receipt, followed by a paypal shipping notification. i've never had any issue with previous orders/pre-orders with them before. 

Thanks for sharing that, I feel way better now :D

My bad.. It's the story of some TV chef.

Who gives a damn about what some guy with a cooking show thinks about Detroit and who is lame enough to have his quote handy on a moments notice for derisive purposes?

It's almost as lame as somebody who thinks it's cool to be the 1,000,000th person to post "Cool Story Bro" on an internet message board.

I think people with the splits are just dead last after those plates breaking. I'm guessing he's just packing out what he can while we all wait.

I'm sure his wife wants all our stuff out of her house as much as we do.

Haha!  Probably.  Get that shit out of the baby's room, NNNNOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!