SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

Has anyone who ordered the test press packages relieved them yet?

for some reason, these seem to be the last to go out. i haven't gotten mine in either, but i did get a shipping notice on friday. the tracking hasn't updated since, but i'm just stoked to know that they'll be on their way to me soon! i'm sure yours can't be far behind.

for some reason, these seem to be the last to go out. i haven't gotten mine in either, but i did get a shipping notice on friday. the tracking hasn't updated since, but i'm just stoked to know that they'll be on their way to me soon! i'm sure yours can't be far behind.

I got shipping notification on 11/19 and there's been no movement . I was told they'd ship last weekend . I just hate having rare records in transit around the holidays because the opportunity for something to get damaged drastically increases . I'm sure I'll get them soon enough .

ok all the Suicide Machines orders are out.. I have a couple packages that came back to me and i'll be contacting those people this week. If you hit me up about a missing insert or an order not delivered i'll be getting back to all of you this week... I somehow managed to get 1100 orders out in November by myself and it's taking a lil bit to get back to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Registered just for this thread.

Do these records/7"s come with download codes? Otherwise, would someone rip the 7"s? Very curious about these bonus tracks and would buy them if they are available digitallu, but I'm not a vinyl guy.

Sounds like the bonus tracks aren't necessarily from the same sessions as the albums -- I Hate Everything is an S/T track but it's on the BH 7".

Any help would be very appreciates! Thanks.

Registered just for this thread.

Do these records/7"s come with download codes? Otherwise, would someone rip the 7"s? Very curious about these bonus tracks and would buy them if they are available digitallu, but I'm not a vinyl guy.

Sounds like the bonus tracks aren't necessarily from the same sessions as the albums -- I Hate Everything is an S/T track but it's on the BH 7".

Any help would be very appreciates! Thanks.

Message the OP (flood), I doubt anyone will rip these for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...