SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

Finally got shipping notification today, but it says it was sent to my old address even though I emailed flood with my new one :(

Hopefully it gets forwarded by usps

You might want to email him right away before he gets yours to the post office.  Same exact thing happened to me and I was able to get it corrected with him before he sent it out.

Heres the deal

United took forever to press these. Midway through the plates broke and we weren't told until we got a partial delivery of the records.. minus a few colors (including the Destruction splits) so we processed the orders we could. The rest of the records came in, and we assembled them and started shipping them... in the midst of this my wife went into labor 2 weeks early... we ran into some very serious complications that left us in the hospital for over a week, and luckily I was able to get a friend to take care of newer orders coming in, but because of the complexity of the SM records preorder stuff, that unfortunately was left until I got home.

Everyone will get their records, and barring any disasters I should have the rest of the orders out tomorrow (most of you should have received tracking info today.. except for the test press sets.

1) Ed - I changed your address.

2) Interpunk has their copies in stock, when they ship them out is something you'd have to ask them

3) hickey - I just packed yours up a few minutes ago

Heres the deal

United took forever to press these. Midway through the plates broke and we weren't told until we got a partial delivery of the records.. minus a few colors (including the Destruction splits) so we processed the orders we could. The rest of the records came in, and we assembled them and started shipping them... in the midst of this my wife went into labor 2 weeks early... we ran into some very serious complications that left us in the hospital for over a week, and luckily I was able to get a friend to take care of newer orders coming in, but because of the complexity of the SM records preorder stuff, that unfortunately was left until I got home.

Everyone will get their records, and barring any disasters I should have the rest of the orders out tomorrow (most of you should have received tracking info today.. except for the test press sets.

1) Ed - I changed your address.

2) Interpunk has their copies in stock, when they ship them out is something you'd have to ask them

3) hickey - I just packed yours up a few minutes ago

thank you dude!!!

and thanks for the explanation/update.  I think I speak for most of us here in that our impatience is only because we are all super excited for these records, and not that anyone is holding anything against you and asbestos records.  thanks again