The Upcoming Kanye West Album Thread

After everything that's been going on with Kanye and the Kardashians and his over-inflated ego, I kinda forgot that Kanye was a musician. This new song is sweet though

don't say things like this anymore.

i'm not going to listen to this.. or anything else that pops up. not until i have the entire album available. and now that daft punk is coursing through my veins, this easily becomes my most anticipated album of the year.

No disrespect. Just saying, if you were to mention Kanye West to me today, the first thing that would pop into my head would be the father of Kim's baby not muti-platinum selling artist. It's a shame to see that his musical talent has been put in the shadows. At least that's how I see it. Hopefully, this puts him back on the map for me.

this is also his 4th consecutive year releasing new music. it's lost on me how he's even given you room to forget.

Nothing has really done it for me since "Graduation." I've put every release since that on the back burner after a few listens. Not to say they weren't exceptional. He's one of the best. But there was no lasting appeal for me, personally, so the only things about him that resonate with me as of right now are the ridiculous tabloids and stories from the media. Still excited, nonetheless.

It's safe to say that this year is going to be the year a great year for new music, New Front Bottoms, new Fall Out Boy, new Owen, new Mayday Parade, new Kayne

This year has been (and is still shaping up to be) the best year of music in a long while. Not for the pleb list of artists you cited, but nonetheless -- great stuff. Really hoping Yeezus can live up to 'Fantasy.

This year has been (and is still shaping up to be) the best year of music in a long while. Not for the pleb list of artists you cited, but nonetheless -- great stuff. Really hoping Yeezus can live up to 'Fantasy.

What do you mean? Fall Out Boy is patrish as fuck

New Slaves is my jam. I hope he releases that through GOOD Fridays this week