flatliners/astpai split 7"

didnt see a thread for this.  coming out on Panic State Records

tumblr_mmyezwg17m1qasubco1_250.jpg

"The time has finally come to announce this little ditty that we have been working on and rushed as fast as we could to coincide with their US tour together…  Our neighbors from the North…The Flatliners along with our brothers from Austria…Astpai.  This split 7” was originally released ONLY in Europe (250 copies) on Laser Life Records. 
The result is a beautiful piece of wax with rad artwork and killer fucking songs.  The Flatliners cover Astpai’s “Southwards” (from Heart to Grow) while Astpai tackle “Meanwhile, in Hell,” from The Flatliners’ full-length The Great Awake."

Pressing Information

100- Black (Panic State Store ONLY) 
250- Translucent Orange w/ Black Color in Color - (Only available through The Flatliners and PSR Store) 
250- Translucent Electric Blue w/ Black Color in Color - (Only available through Astpai and PSR Store)

Screen-printed, numbered covers for their show together in new jersey June 1st.

http://panicstaterecords.limitedrun.com/products/514642-the-flatliners-astpai-split-ep

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't able to make the show, so I went to their acoustic show that afternoon on Saturday. If they had any merch I didn't see it.

I was there too - they had the records at the counter with screened posters. They had copies on black with a screen printed sleeve hand numbered out of /40 that was only available at the acoustic performance and their show at the Lanes. I wish I could to the show in Philly Wednesday but I already have Union tickets. 

You might want to call and see if they have extras. They had a ton of those River City Extension / Kevin Devine leftovers for the longest time after the show in the basement with Glenn Tilbrook.

Holdfast is a awesome store I might add. I go in there a lot and everyone should check it out.

Agreed. Joe and Meghan rule. Easily my favorite shop, I always find something I want and Joe always cuts me a great deal. He hooked me up with his last Underdog RSD package this past weekend too. 

• 1 year later...