G L A C I E R S "Mirrored Through the Ancients" LP Pre-Order and Release

my bro lives in seattle. if i can coax him out of his hole to breathe in fresh air long enough to snag some of these, thatd be awesome.

so dudefromglaciers, if you only have 25 on white (just an example) youll just take about 5 to each show and not 25 all at once at the first show, right?

Also - I've had some people writing me here asking to set aside the show vinyl for them...as much as it pains me to turn away any sales, we do want to keep those for kids who make it to the gigs. I hate to disappoint anyone, but I do want to stick with that plan for now.

• 3 weeks later...

just an update for the weekend shows - we will have the new limited version of MTTA.

tonight is the hemlock in SF. we play at 930.

tomorrows show got moved to vinyl solution in huntington beach. 9pm.

sunday is the satellite in los angeles. show is free!

party.

Vinyl Solution is a cool store and Darren aka Drak is a good guy. Drive on down Beach Blvd. and hit up Philly Grille for some tasty sandwiches. Get the #6 or #8.

We have a handful of leftovers of the silk screened tour pressing we will be making available to mailorder customers. These are limited to 35 copies. Not sure exactly how many we have leftover.

These will be available in the online store on Monday.

Limit one person. No exceptions. Please no PMs asking us to hold back one for you. We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.

We will also be offering the newest pressing on White Vinyl, on Monday as well. These are limited to 170 pcs.

Thanks to everyone who came out over the weekend. We had a blast and enjoyed meeting so many people and playing with some awesome bands.

Good talk Russ,

DudefromGlaciers