G L A C I E R S "Mirrored Through the Ancients" LP Pre-Order and Release

Yeah, I'm really surprised as well. And in about a month, probably less, someone will come on here asking if anyone wants to sell it. $11 for shipping two LP's, a little high, but I also know these guys ship their shit solid and if there is any leftover, it can buy a beer or some diapers or something, who knows, lol.

And even though I mentioned it in every thread about glaciers, photos once this shit arrives!

The LTD Edition tour pressing is now sold out! Thank you all for the continued support. We truly appreciate it.

I was able to send a few orders out this morning before leaving town for work. Apologies in advance to the rest of you that I couldn't ship today. I'm back in town on Saturday and will ship the rest that day if I can. If not, then first thing Monday morning. Thanks for your patience. I owe you all a beer.

Dennis | GLACIERS

-

Certain members of Glaciers are known to frequent Heart and Dagger in Oakland, or other Oakland beer bars. Linden Street Brewery is very nice.

City Beer in San Francisco is acceptable, minus the techies and google bus drop offs.

Alternately - we could all meet at Del taco.

Hey guys,

I was out of town for work. I was only able to ship a few out before I left. Sorry to keep you all waiting. I shipped out more packages today and the rest will go out tomorrow. So expect them next week. Thanks for being patient.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dennis | GLACIERS

-

Cool, thanks for the update and shipping notification and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!