PO: The Fall Of Troy- Doppelganger 12"(180 gram repress) via ETR

As usual with etr releases, these are in hand and will begin shipping after memorial day!

As most of you know, I am in the process of a move so may take a little longer than usual but its only 300 copies on sale so should be able t get them all packed up and mailed out within a couple weeks if not before.  

We will start packing and mailing out the orders in the order that we received them, so if you were one of the first to place the order then you will be one of the first to receive the record

Hell yeah, I am sure orders are flooding in, but I would bet mine was one of the first. I was refreshing the page like a mofo. No way I was missing out on one of my all time favorite records for a third time!

HEY GUYS!

Over at Sly Vinyl we have a quick post up for this directing to both Equal Vision Records & Enjoy The Ride Records

Check it out here: http://slyvinyl.com/rock/the-fall-of-troy-doppelganger-limited-to-300-on-180g-bone-red-w-black-splatter-vinyl-lp

Photos + Links to purchase either variant!!

CHEERS

I'll just do a blanket response: I don't like splits at all, just not a fan. I do like how they did the split as opposed to the more common methods but still not a fan of it. For the splatter the color selection/how it turned out just didn't do it for me, could have used a lot more yellow/pink/blue to really complement that cover art. Going back to the split every time I look at it all I can think of are those little plastic puzzle balls.

Regardless I would have bought one with no hesitation if I had been more on top of things, love the music.

I went back and forth on grabbing this.  I have a tattoo appointment tomorrow and really wanted to wait until after to make sure I've got enough money.  But, I was afraid I'd miss out if I didn't pull the trigger today.  So, bought it.

Think that was necessary?  Or will it be there tomorrow?

Either way, $22 isn't a big deal.

I'll just do a blanket response: I don't like splits at all, just not a fan. I do like how they did the split as opposed to the more common methods but still not a fan of it. For the splatter the color selection/how it turned out just didn't do it for me, could have used a lot more yellow/pink/blue to really complement that cover art. Going back to the split every time I look at it all I can think of are those little plastic puzzle balls.

Regardless I would have bought one with no hesitation if I had been more on top of things, love the music.

I think you will be in the vast minority with your opinion. I had both variants at one point and they both looked amazing, and went great with the cover art. Not to mention at 45rpm it's the best that album will ever sound.

I think you will be in the vast minority with your opinion. I had both variants at one point and they both looked amazing, and went great with the cover art. Not to mention at 45rpm it's the best that album will ever sound.

I wasn't knocking on the quality of the release, just the appearance of the wax. The gate fold is incredibly well done, 45rpm is awesome, but I just can't make myself think the variants are the bees knees. Obviously I'm going against the majority of opinion here, and like I said if I could get one for retail I'd snatch it in a heartbeat I just wouldn't go 'oooh' every time I pull the LPs out.