Cheap sports jerseys buying

• 2 weeks later...

Edmonds has been super nice any time I have seen him. Still does lots of things in the STL community.

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6055290292.html

and yeah the photo does not match up with what I got. The birds on the one I received have ¢ signs for eyes! I am working on getting it refunded....but as you can see from the link it was pretty cheap to start with.

Edmonds has been super nice any time I have seen him. Still does lots of things in the STL community.

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6055290292.html

and yeah the photo does not match up with what I got. The birds on the one I received have ¢ signs for eyes! I am working on getting it refunded....but as you can see from the link it was pretty cheap to start with.

That's cool - it was practically 30 years ago, and who didn't have their moments when they were that age.

That sucks about your jersey - it's almost like they know they can ship stuff that is questionable, since the return shipping you'd have to pay would make it a waste of time anyways.

I've only purchased one hockey jersey from a cheap oversears sites, and while it didn't look horrible, it didn't look great either.. you could tell the difference in quality. But for the price of legit jerseys and how often players get traded.. it's almost hard to pass up the cheap prices.