VC Cooperative Label Details,Buy in date announced

Guest admin1338560633

This being on punknews makes me nervous.

yea, it'd be nice if you had to be on the message board for a certain period of time before being able to buy a share.

hopefully there won't be a lot of morons that buy in.

i'm all about openness and free market stuff but im against morons who'll want nothing but shitty releases and complain all day long

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still really skeptical about this. i want to join as i think it's a great idea but i'm just no sure if i'll be into what gets pressed. i guess if worst comes to worst, and we press 4 releases i could just trade or sell them for $15-20. i really hope there's one or two that i'll be stoked about though.

and then you could always just sell your share after the fact.. and get your $60 back... its really a no loss situation.

yeah man, i know i'll be bummed if i miss out and some awesome stuff gets released.

and then you could always just sell your share after the fact.. and get your $60 back... its really a no loss situation.

yeah man, i know i'll be bummed if i miss out and some awesome stuff gets released.

well you should be involved in the voting process so you do have a say in what gets pressed. if the record is good enough to sell 700, 800 copies i'd bet it would make good trade material at the very least.

since this goes up at 10am MST, and a lot of us aren't in that zone, here is a link to the current MST time if anyone wants to use it for a reference tomorrow so they don't miss it.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/mountain-time/

hey, i didn't know i was in mountain! sweet!

also, i don't work until 2:00pm tomorrow! i'm locking this shit down.