VC Cooperative Label Details,Buy in date announced

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to start I am thinking we should do a few records that are going to sell out quickly to get our business moving. Tee record I think would be awesome for our little collective would be Destruction By Definition BUT it was released on a major label, so that may be tough to get.

I think World/Inferno's Just the Best Party would be a great record to release because it is the only record of theirs not on vinyl, and with their current popularity I think that would sell out pretty damn quick. Also the new Bosstones rarities record I think would be a hit.

Well to start I am thinking we should do a few records that are going to sell out quickly to get our business moving. Tee record I think would be awesome for our little collective would be Destruction By Definition BUT it was released on a major label, so that may be tough to get.

I think World/Inferno's Just the Best Party would be a great record to release because it is the only record of theirs not on vinyl, and with their current popularity I think that would sell out pretty damn quick. Also the new Bosstones rarities record I think would be a hit.

i have no idea what these releases are that you speak of.

anyway, i think i'm going to try and buy one. i mean, fuck, it's payday tomorrow plus i got a gst check i have to cash. i won't really miss the money. i just hope i don't get stuck with 4 records i'll never listen to.

This looks like its gonna be fun. I totally hope I can get in. I really wanna see Cloak/Dagger - We Are printed.

Grave Mistake Records has this in the works to come out over the next few months.

Awesome. That album should have been on vinyl from the get-go.

Do we get any kind of printed share or certificate?

I may be a nerd for wanting one but it would be pretty rad.

Haha I had asked about that in the original thread too.

Maybe these should be called bonds instead of shares. They're more like bonds than shares; you receive incremental payments (records) for your investment and have the opportunity to sell your share (bond) at face value if you no longer want to participate.