PO: Washed Out/Paracosm

Just got my copy of this in the mail today. Anyone have any issues with this record being warped? I live in an apartment complex with interior corridors and out of direct sun. Thankfully, I don't usually have problems with receiving warped records, but this one is definitely warped.

considering the shit my mailmen do to my records, im amazed when one comes without a warp or huge seamsplit/corner fold etc.

considering the shit my mailmen do to my records, im amazed when one comes without a warp or huge seamsplit/corner fold etc.

I am very lucky with my mailman. The complex I live in has a lock box mailbox on the first floor and he walks my packages up the stairs and leans them up against the door. I make sure to thank him when I get the chance, because I've had much worse. I used to live in a basement apartment and the mailman would throw stuff down the stairs into the door whenever I would get a package.