Blink-182 - TOYPAJ LP repress Hot Topic exclusive

Still hesitant about getting this because the HT customer service keeps refusing my requests to place the vinyl outside the jacket before shipping. 

I have had a few records arrive with seam splits from them because of this. Argh.

These come shrink wrapped, they arent going to open them up and take them out of the jacket before they ship a record. Labels can do this a lot of times if they are shipping out records in poly bags but they dont even have poly bags laying around where they are shipping these from. I dont think you would be able to get a place like Amazon or Best Buy to ship something outside of the jacket either.

These come shrink wrapped, they arent going to open them up and take them out of the jacket before they ship a record. Labels can do this a lot of times if they are shipping out records in poly bags but they dont even have poly bags laying around where they are shipping these from. I dont think you would be able to get a place like Amazon or Best Buy to ship something outside of the jacket either.

I got Alcoa from best buy yesterday in the mail. Had the record outside the sleeve. I think best buy received it that way though. Still caught me off guard. Regardless I agree with you.

I got Alcoa from best buy yesterday in the mail. Had the record outside the sleeve. I think best buy received it that way though. Still caught me off guard. Regardless I agree with you.

Yea I believe the copies of Alcoa that HT got came in poly bags as well, Bridge 9 shipped them that way.

God forbid people don't move. That must mean they hate the band, right?

I feel inclined to say there was either a crowd of zombies, modernized humans or maybe there was some good pot smoke floating through the vents.  Blink might not be the wildest, but they're an energetic pop punk band that I know at least SOMEONE in that crowd wanted to move to.  Jump, mosh, circle pit, crowd surf, some form of movement.  I know someone did...  I don't think they all hate the band, but I will call out the pussification of kids today.  Whether it's too cool, too shy, too scared to stand out, whatever the case.  Blink 1-80-fuckin-2 is on stage live in front of you.  MOVE. 

They're lucky I wasn't there, I'd have been having a ball while everyone staring going "What is he doing, OMG look at that guy.  I'm going to twitter this, "guy at Blink 182 makes attempt to interact with band and crowd and have fun."  Maybe someone else would have joined in, you never know.

Not to say a ticket of attendance obligates participation, surely it doesn't & the ol pit is not for everyone.  But I know at least a fair portion of the attendees want to.  When they're not on Ritalin anyways.

I feel inclined to say there was either a crowd of zombies, modernized humans or maybe there was some good pot smoke floating through the vents.  Blink might not be the wildest, but they're an energetic pop punk band that I know at least SOMEONE in that crowd wanted to move to.  Jump, mosh, circle pit, crowd surf, some form of movement.  I know someone did...  I don't think they all hate the band, but I will call out the pussification of kids today.  Whether it's too cool, too shy, too scared to stand out, whatever the case.  Blink 1-80-fuckin-2 is on stage live in front of you.  MOVE. 

They're lucky I wasn't there, I'd have been having a ball while everyone staring going "What is he doing, OMG look at that guy.  I'm going to twitter this, "guy at Blink 182 makes attempt to interact with band and crowd and have fun."  Maybe someone else would have joined in, you never know.

Not to say a ticket of attendance obligates participation, surely it doesn't & the ol pit is not for everyone.  But I know at least a fair portion of the attendees want to.  When they're not on Ritalin anyways.

I would say the reasoning for no one moving was the fact that it was a completely seated event and there was no where to move. I was there too 

I would say the reasoning for no one moving was the fact that it was a completely seated event and there was no where to move. I was there too 

Curve ball.  I guess that would explain it, however that's something I would never picture at a Blink show.  General floor seating, what gives?  I protest.

• 1 month later...

Short question:

The back of my copy says: "2001 Geffen Records. 2010 Universal Music Enterprises." It also has the same catalogue number & same barcode as the Tri-colored version.

Shouldn't it be: 2001 / 2013 ???

What does your back say?

Thanks in advance!

Apparently they had a bunch of jackets left over from the first time I got this pressed a few years back so we just used those.