Help me build some new running Playlists

I use Spotify, current list has The Bloody Hollies, The Bronx, Rocket From The Crypt, The Giraffes, Doomriders, DFA1979 and some more straight ahead rock like QOTSA.

Songs appreciated, but would looking into general artist recommendations as well. I run around 8:30 miles, so prefer tunes with a pretty good tempo. Genre unimportant. 

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone is interested I can share my playlist. It is tailored for around a 5 or 6 mile run. 

HATEBREED! I'm dead serious. Songs about smashing enemies and overcoming obstacles with SICK FUCKING BREAKDOWNS? How can you not run super fucking good to it?

Runnin Down a Dream- Tom Petty

Running With The Devil- Van Halen

Runaway Train- Soul Asylum

Born to Run- Bruce Springsteen

Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden

Runaway- Bon Jovi

Keep the Car Running- Arcade Fire

Runs House- Run DMC

Run Around- Blues Traveler

Band on the Run- Wings

The Runner- Kings of Leon

I like running/biking to easycore/pop-punk stuff, like

Fireworks - AIHTOIMOC, Bonfires, and Gospel.
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - Something For Nothing.

Stuff like that. I just put on an album or discography and listen from beginning to end. I love heavier stuff a lot of the time, but anything too heavy I find distracting. Easycore stuff helps keep the pace up, while still being able to focus on breathing. Really gets you going without wearing down on you. Any band with that type of sound would work. The Story So Far, or Set Your Goals - Mutiny! would probably also be good choices IMO.

It was like 85 with 85% humidity so I only did four today. But enjoyed the list. Liked Streetlight Manifesto a lot more on the run than I did when I heard them for the first time today at work.

Pop-punk is generally a non-starter for me so I tried I few but just irritated me mostly. Thanks everyone for contributing so far. I'll probably make another next.