Trailer Park Boys IS BACK!

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, continuity wise, the Don't Legalize It movie comes before season 8. I am enough of a nerd that I can't watch season 8 until I see the movie now.

Probably going to start the movie soon.

It's not like you are watching Jedi before empire but whatever floats your boat.

It's not like you are watching Jedi before empire but whatever floats your boat.

Oh I know it doesn't matter at all. I'm just weird like that. I'm watching Tales From the Crypt for the first time and I'm going in order despite the fact that it's an anthology show and each episode exists 100% independently of every other episode.

Oh I know it doesn't matter at all. I'm just weird like that. I'm watching Tales From the Crypt for the first time and I'm going in order despite the fact that it's an anthology show and each episode exists 100% independently of every other episode.

This. This is the only way I can watch anything, in the order the creator intended or created it. 

I watched Don't Legalize It and the first four episodes of season 8 last night.  Don't Legalize It wasn't good, might be the worst movie they've done (it's been a while since I've seen the others though).  New season is pretty entertaining so far, but I wouldn't say it's great.  I am happy it's back overall though.

Maybe it's just because I was happy to see the characters again but I didn't dislike Dont Legalize It. It wasn't great but I was entertained. I'm just glad everything worked out for Bubbles for once.

I liked Julian's scheme a lot, it fit really well.

I can't place exactly why but Julian looks pretty strange now.

His face looks bloated to me.

Some of the acting/writing just seems off to me. Smith is trying too hard with bubbles. Ricky has too many of his word missayings. Corey and Jacob are too dumb sometimes (going to the grocery store for a goldfish?)

Not saying I'm not enjoying it a lot, but I do have the feeling that they are trying too hard instead of letting things just flow..