New Found Glory Kill It Live out 10/8

LOL ya, I looked back at the order total, and cringed. Ahhhhh yes, that is why I lived off ramen for 2 weeks. WORTH IT!

I bought them all because I was so pumped and had the cash to spend at that moment. I flew from Philly to California for those shows, so I can justify it. I just have to hope there's a friends press in my bundle. If not, I may cry/shave my beard in sadness.

I bought them all because I was so pumped and had the cash to spend at that moment. I flew from Philly to California for those shows, so I can justify it. I just have to hope there's a friends press in my bundle. If not, I may cry/shave my beard in sadness.

Yeah, I bought them all because I missed the shows LOL!

I had a ticket for the first night, but some stuff came up and my cash for the plane flight had to go to other things :'( I did cry but I didn't have a beard to shave!

I too, am REALLY hoping I was lucky enough to get a friend's press. *crosses fingers*

Well good luck. May you, I and Oscar (and whoever else) all wind up with friend presses.

And too you sir! Also, this weekend marks a momentous occasion, I will be clearing out the floor space in my living room to.... *drum roll*

Lay out my entire NFG collection and snap a high res pick to prove that I am indeed as insane as I say I am, about collecting NFG pressings LOL!

And too you sir! Also, this weekend marks a momentous occasion, I will be clearing out the floor space in my living room to.... *drum roll*

Lay out my entire NFG collection and snap a high res pick to prove that I am indeed as insane as I say I am, about collecting NFG pressings LOL!

Nice. Are you missing anything at all? Or is it complete?

I have every pressing except the following:

International Superheroes Of Hardcore - "Takin' It Ova!" | First Press Friends Press White w/ Black and Yellow Splatter /100 | Bridge Nine Records

New Found Glory - "Tip of the Iceberg" | Friends Press Blue w/ Gold Splatter /100 | Bridge 9 Records

And I never got into the test pressing thing *gasp* I know, I know.

But yeah, as far as those two, the collection is complete.(god willing I get a friends press from Kill it)