PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

considering I'm an audiophile and I've supported the band and no sleep tremendosuly, no... 9.8 mb is not good enough if other people's are 14 mb.

If you don't like the way the band or the label does business then don't support them. You sound like a dick complaining about 3.2 extra MBs.

yes, I said over 4 mb. it was over 14 and mine is 9.8... so uh you sound like a retard trying to do math

Got me man. I just don't really care. All I was saying is I can PROMISE you it doesn't sound so bad that you can't listen to it. I'm not here to get into it with some snob who is pissy because it doesn't sound "perfect" to him. Maybe the band liked the sound? Who knows!

I guess since you're such an audiophile you can hear my text posts on the internet? You got me man I accidently did the math wrong. I was too busy listening to the album that you're too good for.

never said i was too good for the album. some people just appreciate the sound quality in which an album is supposed to sound... in which it did sound to the band when they listened I'm sure, but that's not how it's streaming to me. I'm not fighting with anyone.. I was leaving a concern in a blog in which other people can relate to and agree with, and some have because people liked my comments. you came on here calling people dicks....

as far as the embedded artwork comment, I would like to know more info on that if anyone knows. I'm not trying to have any conflicts like that, I just don't get why there would be 4 mb worth of embedded artwork on each song?

because the mids are completely drowned out and it sounds like somewhat muted. I love the band and I like a lot of what no sleep does as a label. having a complaint doesn't make me a dick... just feel like I've wasted money. maybe I should just illegally download from now on.....? like what are you getting at? and I have no idea what you mean by embedded artwork... so there is embedded artwork worth over 4mb on each song? highly doubtful

Yeah, illegally download it. You've already bought it twice, who cares. Goodness.

Yeah, illegally download it. You've already bought it twice, who cares. Goodness.

you obviously didn't get my point. the illegal download is lower quality... meaning if my purchased items are lower quality too, then what's the point of purchasing other than to support the band, which I have already done plenty of

never said i was too good for the album. some people just appreciate the sound quality in which an album is supposed to sound... in which it did sound to the band when they listened I'm sure, but that's not how it's streaming to me. I'm not fighting with anyone.. I was leaving a concern in a blog in which other people can relate to and agree with, and some have because people liked my comments. you came on here calling people dicks....

as far as the embedded artwork comment, I would like to know more info on that if anyone knows. I'm not trying to have any conflicts like that, I just don't get why there would be 4 mb worth of embedded artwork on each song?

An album is supposed to sound? I think it can sound however the band wants it to sound. You act like you know how it was supposed to sound so its just annoying when you act like you know more about "sound" than the band or anyone.

I didn't call people dicks. I called you a dick.

People liked my comments too. so I guess I'm in the right too?

The download is only 312. Compressed like every other one. It's not lossless so the audiophile in you would hate it anyway

Thank you for posting something informational. You obviously get what I'm trying to say instead of thinking that I'm complaining about the band's "sound". I'm strictly talking about the size of a file in which if it's even compressed to 312, it can make a noticeable difference. The band and Will Yip were obviously not listening to a compressed file in the studio

Thank you for posting something informational. You obviously get what I'm trying to say instead of thinking that I'm complaining about the band's "sound". I'm strictly talking about the size of a file in which if it's even compressed to 312, it can make a noticeable difference. The band and Will Yip were obviously not listening to a compressed file in the studio

shut up already, we get it, you need that extra 8 kpsbssbsk of audio in order to fully understand what is happening.  i am sorry your brain cant comprehend at a lesser level.

Yeah I would just take a look at what you downloaded. If the files are that size then you got the music everyone else got.

I don't recall what the full download was, but it was larger than a normal download because of art or something like that I think

Yeah I would just take a look at what you downloaded. If the files are that size then you got the music everyone else got.

I don't recall what the full download was, but it was larger than a normal download because of art or something like that I think

yeah mine has the artwork too so that's why I'm confused and why it seems to be compressed.. like the record sounds much better than the digital file in terms of quality (like not somehwat muted and the mids sound way better)... but unfortunately the surface noise is unbearable on my copy at least.

and this blog is literally the only place to discuss this type of stuff, otherwise I'd be glad to go somewhere else since I tend to annoy a few people, but if you ask me I think it's annoying when people write irrelevant stuff or just like to get on here to hate on people.