PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

just another dose of telling you how darn bad my HT "clear fuchsia" is with surface noise. tried to listen last night again to side A. I really CANNOT play this on my table without cringing. there are even loud pops in part of it. this isn't just a little surface noise. dang, I guess i'll have to spring for a second press whenever.

Stop it. Also, I've been meaning to ask if you saw me with my 5 records at the show? I was getting looks too. I don't know how I missed you. I was hoping to tell you goodbye before you head off to Colorado.

No I didn't, and I was trying to spot you too. I don't have your number anymore or I would have hit you up. It's definitely awkward carrying around a stack of records at a show, but it's always worth it when you get the proverbial PM of appreciation.

No I didn't, and I was trying to spot you too. I don't have your number anymore or I would have hit you up. It's definitely awkward carrying around a stack of records at a show, but it's always worth it when you get the proverbial PM of appreciation.

It must have been that 45 pounds I lost  ;) .. Great show nonetheless. I'm so glad I made that drive. I brought my daughter along who doesn't generally listen to that type of music. B & C made a fan out of her. I caught her blasting Stonehands after we got home. Blew me away.

It must have been that 45 pounds I lost ;) .. Great show nonetheless. I'm so glad I made that drive. I brought my daughter along who doesn't generally listen to that type of music. B & C made a fan out of her. I caught her blasting Stonehands after we got home. Blew me away.

Congrats! And that's awesome. Live music always does the trick. Well, that, and she probably thought they were cute. :-P

Yes. $15. I thought the shirt designs were pretty meh. This is purely a matter of personal preference, though.

Yeah, I was planning on buying a shirt and then I didn't. I did kind of like the dark red one with the grey cover art for TTWTWM on it though. And they have a $30/35 light grey hoodie without much of a design on it.

2 months later I FINALLY got my copies and whaddya know, they sent me boring old yellow opaque instead of the yellow/fuchsia haze I ordered the moment POs went up. I e-mailed them already but I was wondering if No Sleep has ever done this to anyone else and if they usually remedy the situation?